• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

there are no pawn spawning/removing mannequins in latest version. is this supposed to be like this? creating map with:
open KF-SomeTestMap?game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap?difficulty=3
also there is no demigod platform.
ps. why there is space between "T" and "Y" in word difficulty? forum issue?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Updated the map for the opt-in sharpshooter update preview.

there are no pawn spawning/removing mannequins in latest version. is this supposed to be like this? creating map with:
open KF-SomeTestMap?game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap?difficulty=3
also there is no demigod platform.
ps. why there is space between "T" and "Y" in word difficulty? forum issue?

Use the Testmap's menu to add/remove faked players. There shouldn't be any spaces between the "T" and "Y, not sure why the forum is adding it.

Upvote 0
I wanted to download the test map and couldn't find it in Steam workshop so I wound up here after some searching. So you seriously removed the map just because you don't like the updates? I understand not updating it but flat out removing it is just a dick move, dude. There are still people who want to be able to use this despite your dissatisfaction with the game. "This map no longer serves a purpose." Come on, man. It serves a purpose to me because I don't know all the shots-to-kill numbers for every weapon and skill combination on each difficulty with each player count.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kothre;n2321611 said:
I wanted to download the test map and couldn't find it in Steam workshop so I wound up here after some searching. So you seriously removed the map just because you don't like the updates? I understand not updating it but flat out removing it is just a dick move, dude. There are still people who want to be able to use this despite your dissatisfaction with the game. "This map no longer serves a purpose." Come on, man. It serves a purpose to me because I don't know all the shots-to-kill numbers for every weapon and skill combination on each difficulty with each player count.

it's his mod, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it
stop being lazy and make your own version if you want to feel entitled to accessing someone's unpaid work

Reactions: TodboT and Willis
Upvote 0