• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] Resident Evil Mansion

Looking really nice. Looking forward to this one.

Not sure if you are going for a literal translation but make sure the layout plays well. It wouldn't be worth it to sacrifice gameplay / layout for a direct recreation.

Well at least considering the work you are putting into it.

The layout and space looks good so far in the screens. The design, textures and lighting have a nice touch.

One thing to keep in mind is to add dynamic elements such as flickering light actors / flames. Sound items such as a grandfather clock maybe that goes off from time to time. Maybe a cuckoo clock. These all help with the immersion level of the map.

Would be cool to see some use of some mounted animal heads on the walls. I think there are some in the model package with Volter Manor.

Like the textures.

Upvote 0
Status update on this map? This is literally my most anticipated. REMake was my favorite of all resident evil games. I will love you long time! :D

Apologies but I haven't had much time to work on it since I last posted and I'm not sure if I'll get any time to go back to it soon.

If somebody is interested in working on it or using the assets I could upload them later on.

Upvote 0