• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Zed Accessory Manager

Skell

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
ZAM_Forum_Title.PNG

ZAM_Forum_Story.png

ZAM_Forum_FullPanel.PNG

ZAM_Forum_NewMasksV2.png

VERSION 2.0

Source Code

How to Use:
  1. Download Zed Accessory Manager and put it inside the BrewedPC folder.
  2. Add ZAM_V2.ZedAccessoryManager to your server actor list. You can also use ?Mutator=ZAM_V2.ZAMMut.
  3. Play!

Last edited:
Reactions: s06180200
oldschool;n2269147 said:
Nice work Skell. I was wondering if you'd be willing to work on or consider something along the same lines but for Players to celebrate the holidays? Like Santa Hats for X-Mas, Halloween, etc? I can provide you with the custom meshes and Texture, and so forth. I wish i could code it myself but I'm not that proficient. Let me know Thanks!
The mod supports a bunch of events, albeit not publicly advertised due to it not being developed completely. Halloween is already programmed.

I've mentioned this before when asked, you need to either have made the mesh and textures yourself or have the consent of the author. It also needs to be up to par quality-wise with the accessories already in use.

Upvote 0
yo is this still working with v1052?

i cant seem to get it working and im not sure what the problem is, i have put the folder "ZAM_V2" into PCBrewed, i have added the server actor to webadmin and when i start a match using the client server info shows "mutilator ZAM_V2.ZAMMut" but when i join the game none of the zeds look rediculas in their funny hats :(

am i forgetting anything? was there an .ini file i needed to edit as well to get this to work?

I thought it was going to take 2 minutes to get this working and its been almost an hour of spell checking and restarting and still no luck :/

Upvote 0
pixel;n2305528 said:
As i understand it the download have mutator source files with .uc extension, for them to work in the game they have to be compiled into .u files. It would be nice if we had a compiled version download available, because sources are mostly interesting to modders, not mere mortal regular players. :rolleyes:

I'll upload a compiled version soon.
EDIT: Link

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to suggest Tripwire to implement this mutator as Weekly challenge, the gimmick might be head damage resistance corresponding to hat rarity. Plus it's a good exposure for zedconomy, because you see a wide variety of cosmetics in a single game, where you wouldn't see as many otherwise.

duk6046;n2305569 said:

Thanks! Just tried it, It does work with the current version of the game and it's not whitelisted. One thing i noticed gorefiends aren't wearing any hats, I wonder if it's because it's the newest zed and it needs to be referenced in source code to have hats.

Freebase;n2305558 said:
I'll upload a compiled version soon.
EDIT: Link

Unfortunately this version doesn't seem to work for me, i get connection failed upon trying to join a server running this version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pixel;n2305572 said:
I want to suggest Tripwire to implement this mutator as Weekly challenge, the gimmick might be head damage resistance corresponding to hat rarity. Plus it's a good exposure for zedconomy, because you see a wide variety of cosmetics in a single game, where you wouldn't see as many otherwise.

Thanks! Just tried it, It does work with the current version of the game and it's not whitelisted. One thing i noticed gorefiends aren't wearing any hats, I wonder if it's because it's the newest zed and it needs to be referenced in source code to have hats.

Unfortunately this version doesn't seem to work for me, i get connection failed upon trying to join a server running this version.

Are you using the workshop? If so I can fix the issue. I can also add in the gorefiend as well.

Upvote 0