• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Admin Commands V2

Slie

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Instructions are in the readme.

Download: AdminCmdsV2.0.6.rar

V206 Changes:
-Fixed the following to work with latest KF2 v1050: LogAllWaves/LogCurrentWaves/SpawnZed/PlayerSpeed
-Changed how SpawnZed looks up zeds to prevent the wrong zed from spawning
-Removed error message from displaying if a command is not found (when using other mutators with mutate commands this message would display)
-Removed ACHelp text banner from displaying if users do not have access to any commands

TODO: Add in a spawnzed command for versus mode

V204 Changes:
-Added "All" to configurable Admins. Will allow access to every command
-Disarm now removes players inventory, then returns it
-RestoreAmmo restores perks max grenades

V203 Changes:
-Configurable Admins. Commands can be added by players IP or by players logged in as Admin
(currently done manually, plan on Wed Admin support in the future)

V202 Changes:
-Added Disarm / Kick / ForceKick (will kick admins) / Welddoors (will close open doors first) / UnWeldDoors
-Added Disarm duration to config
-If no config is found, a default one will be generated
-LoadOuts are now grouped by names that you specifiy. Add/Remove/Create what you want

V201 Changes:
-Updated for KF Patch 1016
-Added "Pa" to the SpawnZed to spawn Patriarch
-Added bAdminOnly variable (true/false for only allowing admins to use commands)
-Added additional loadouts to the config.

V2 Changes:
-Fixed tradertime to work with latest KF2 patch
-Fixed couple bugs I discovered in the code but never ran into during gameplay
-Added new commands / changed various command names
-Added more error checking
-Listing players/commands will always display in the in-game console (~)

Commands:
ACHelp / Anchor / BurnPlayer / BurnZeds / Confiscate / Disarm / Dosh / EndWave / Fly / GameSpeed / Ghost / GiveWeapon / God / Gravity / Health / JumpHeight / KillAimedZed / KillZeds / LogAllWaves / LogCurrentWave / PlayerList / PlayerSize / PlayerSpeed / Puke / RestoreAmmo / RestoreDoors / SetNextWave / Slap / SpawnZed / SpawnZedList / StartGame / Teleport / TeleportZeds / TraderTime / UnWeldDoors / Walk / WeldDoors / ZedTime

Known issues:
-Disarm: Gunslinger will sometimes drop a single weapon instead of two for dualies.

Old Versions:

Download:
AdminCmdsV204.rar
Source: AdminCmdsV204_src.rar

Download: AdminCmdsV203.rar
Source: AdminCmdsV203_src.rar

Download: AdminCmdsV202.rar
Source: AdminCmdsV202_src.rar

Download: AdminCmdsV201.rar
Source: AdminCmdsV201_src.rar

Last edited:
admin commands help

admin commands help

I'm new at this, I have a dedicated server using the admin commands v2. When server starts commands work for first map, but when map changes the commands dont work. any suggestions? i placed the mutator in the command line of the bat file. do i need to edit any of the ini file too?

Thanks

Upvote 0