• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Unlimited Zeds

This brings back the UZeds Mutator from KF1
You can adjust the Zeds that should spawn by a multiplicator (ZedsMultiplier)

with a multiplicator of 2 there would spawn 20 Zeds instead of 10.

Install:
Put UnlimitedZeds.u in KFGame/BrewedPC
Put KFUZeds.ini where your config files are stored
Add UnlimitedZeds.UnlimitedZeds to the ServerActors (if you use the GametypeConfigurator make sure UnlimitedZeds are loaded AFTER GametypeConfigurator)

Download:
[url]http://www.team-gmk.com/dox/UnlimitedZeds.rar[/URL]

i love this mod, works great thanks! im curious what to do about the bosses, each boss has its own intro sequence and no matter how many spawn the players only have to kill one. could someone point me in the direction where i can remove the boss intro sequence and requre them all to be killed to win?

Upvote 0
warning : package ((any package)) has been saved with engine version newer than current and therefore wont be possible to save
CurrEngineVersion : 10897 VersionSavedWith : 12791

guys what should i do
i have the UnlimitedZeds and other packages on my server
and the packages dont work
anything would be great
thanks guys in advance

Upvote 0
Dont work

Dont work

Please help-me, i copied the file .u to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\KFGame\BrewedPC and kfuzeds.ini to C:\Users\My_user\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config and add one line in class [KFGame.KFGameEngine] in the file kfgame.ini: ServerActors=UnlimitedZeds.UnlimitedZeds more doesen't worked. Where's my error?

Upvote 0
help me

help me

warning : package ((any package)) has been saved with engine version newer than current and therefore wont be possible to save
CurrEngineVersion : 10897 VersionSavedWith : 12791

guys what should i do
i have the UnlimitedZeds and other packages on my server
and the packages dont work
anything would be great
thanks guys in advance

Upvote 0
I used this when it first came out. As I remember it increased the total number of zeds per round but did not increase the zeds in the map/match at any one time. The default number is 32. This doesn't allow an increase to that as I remember. Please correct me if I am wrong about this. I would like to see TW add some server support so admins could change these numbers and the wave makeup through a config file. #Wishful thinking.

Upvote 0