• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Could you send me a message describing in detail what your mod needs. We made a guess and added a notification, 'OnPlayerXPAdded' specifically for modding. If this does not accomplish what you need than we need more information.

Yeah, that'll do for now. I updated ServerExt to run in latest KF2 version and added a dummy base for Sharpshooter perk (has no traits yet though).

Upvote 0
He just posted that he did.

I cannot test this ATM since Skillz has not updated his ServerEXT. So siked to play the Sharpshooter class!

I've tested both the download from here and the workshop sub. The server loads correctly but the client crashes every time.

Steps taken:

-Deleted cache on both server+client.
-Removed serverext files from server (except .ini files)

~With Workshop
Added workshop ID to the .ini. server loads fine. Client downloads files then crashes.

~Using the download
Added serverext files (except .ini's) to the brewed folder. Server loads fine. Client downloads files then crashes.

Upvote 0
it's awesome.. i like this thread..
o.png

Upvote 0
My server too going down on 1 or 2 wave and crash.

Spoiler!

I merge code today but clear server too can crash with server ext. :(

Upvote 0
I've tested both the download from here and the workshop sub. The server loads correctly but the client crashes every time.

Steps taken:

-Deleted cache on both server+client.
-Removed serverext files from server (except .ini files)

~With Workshop
Added workshop ID to the .ini. server loads fine. Client downloads files then crashes.

~Using the download
Added serverext files (except .ini's) to the brewed folder. Server loads fine. Client downloads files then crashes.

I tried just updating ServerEXT to current revision, downloads just fine but I hang at the loading screen. Also still getting the "Package ServerEXT outdated" message.

Upvote 0
I'm getting that too. On the server console I can see the client making the connection then closing the socket continuously until connection is lost. I'll wait till there's an update. Marco probably has his hands full with the addition of the sharpshooter

Same issue here with my server. Everything works fine until map change. Additionally, the server 'disappears' from the server list so clients can't find server after map change. If I shut the server and restart, the server would appear again.

It has been a couple of days. I wonder if anyone has a solution to this?

Upvote 0
Server not showing up after a map change

Server not showing up after a map change

Really can't figure out what is causing it so i am posting here for help , i am running this mutator as well as the "Unlimited Zeds" mutator, for some one odd reason , if the server map changed via a map vote the server won't show up on the server browsers first tab (browse) but will show up in favourites and history tab . However if i manually change the map via the webadmin after everymap, the server shows up on the public list fine. any idea wat im doing wrong? or could it be a issue out of my control. Thank you for helping me with this.:D

Upvote 0