• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Crash of the game in the trader.

Game log:
Error: WriteOnlineStats: SessionHasStats is FALSE
[0236.97] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'ExLastPerkClass'
ExtMenu_Trader KF-mgslondonbeta.TheWorld:persistentLevel.ExtPlayerController_0.ExtMoviePlayer_Manager_0.ExtMenu_Trader_0
Function ServerExt.ExtMenu_Trader:InitializeOwnedItemList:017E
[0237.08] Critical: appError called: Failed to find function IsItemInInventory in ExtTraderContainer_Store KF-mgslondonbeta.TheWorld:persistentLevel.ExtPlayerController_0.ExtMoviePlayer_Manager_0.ExtTraderContainer_Store_0
[0237.08] Critical: Windows GetLastError: 54>AB0B>G=> ?0<OB8 4;O >1@01>B:8 :><0=4K. (8)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Marco,
Could you add more perk skills into the game? I feel it rather lacking in terms of defining a perk when most of the perks can act the same stats wise, while a few skills allow for slight variability.

Possibly add in the Supplier perk from the Support class?
Tactical reload? (Zed Time) Advanced Training skills?

Just a few suggestions. In my honest opinion, I find it more satisfying that the perks become more "specialized" and team-focused as opposed to simply being DPS gods.

Upvote 0
I follow all steps : I extract ServerExt.u and ServerExtmut.u in brewedPc and Kfxmapvote.ini,KfServextmut.ini,KfServerExt.ini in Config folder,and I add a line in kf2server.bat : start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-bioticslab?adminpassword=123?Mutator=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut and seems don't work.When I try to join my server are followed by 2 alternative errors:
-version mismatch when I try to join on my server
or -NetComeGo CloseipnetDriveSteamwork_0 IpConectionSteamNetwork_73 192.168.0.101 with: conection to host timeout

I read carefully stepby step in first post.Why I can t join on my dedicated server?
Your conection to host has been lost.... :|

Attachments

• mut.jpg
    mut.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spoiler!

I must copy ServerExtSrc too in config folder to work?I don t understand

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok I want to say something to all.read my lips: I hate you all!!
And I say this because nobody answer me,and help me.Ok I find myself answer.Now the mutator is working but is absurd.I mean I can t change map under the Web admin,or class perk.If I change the map from there the mutator not working anymore,i mean is switching to normal mutator.If i change map from web admin mutator is switching to normal.Don t know how to explain to understand me.The web admin is not working with new mutator.If I want to change the map I must wait until the round is finished,or I must suicide to switch the map.I can t switch from web admin.Don t know what happening,i don t understand NOTHING,NOTHING but NOTHING!!!
Sorry to disturbing you,

p.s Marco now I understand why user Hunter- hate you!!

Attachments

• 2015-09-22_00004.jpg
    2015-09-22_00004.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • 2015-09-22_00005.jpg
    2015-09-22_00005.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome! Thanks for this amazing mutator. Is there a max perk level? (higher than default 150)

**EDIT**

After playing this for a bit (on custom maps), i've noticed zeds still spawn even after reaching 0 left, and the round won't end until my pet dies from a zed. (sometimes it suicides, sometimes not).

*EDIT 2*

There are 2 things i'd like to see added to the rpg elements.

1. Starting Cash upgrade
2. better bullet penetration (bullets shoot through more zeds)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok I want to say something to all.read my lips: I hate you all!!
And I say this because nobody answer me,and help me.Ok I find myself answer.Now the mutator is working but is absurd.I mean I can t change map under the Web admin,or class perk.If I change the map from there the mutator not working anymore,i mean is switching to normal mutator.If i change map from web admin mutator is switching to normal.Don t know how to explain to understand me.The web admin is not working with new mutator.If I want to change the map I must wait until the round is finished,or I must suicide to switch the map.I can t switch from web admin.Don t know what happening,i don t understand NOTHING,NOTHING but NOTHING!!!
Sorry to disturbing you,

p.s Marco now I understand why user Hunter- hate you!!

I hope this is a joke. If it isn't it's pretty damn rude.

Upvote 0