• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Marco, i keep reading posts here that this extension doesnt save players stats for perks. That if its installed it wont level them up etc. So is this true or not?

If it is true, why is it doing that? what is prventing this mutator to save a players exp to level their characters just if they were playing without this mutator?

It stores player stats in "KFGame/Script/*.usa" folder, I will add a config option for this later to setup which path to save player stats at.
The reason for stats saving not to work may be that you are missing this directory.

Marco, i keep reading posts here that this extension doesnt save players stats for perks. That if its installed it wont level them up etc. So is this true or not?

If it is true, why is it doing that? what is prventing this mutator to save a players exp to level their characters just if they were playing without this mutator?

Upvote 0

All mods are not whitelisted right now, which means that they will not level the default perks stored for your steam account. Plus, why would you want this mod to be whitelisted? This mod has a perk system of its own.

Upvote 0
One question - any chance to get stats files editor?
Would like ho have possibility to add/remove/change some stats/points
I don't plan to make a stat editor, however you can slightly edit player stats in server by logging in as admin, then in 'Esc' menu go to "Admin" tab, right click a player name there and you can do one of several actions.

Also is there any possibility to add custom maps to xVote like we do via PCServer-KFEngine.ini?
It uses the map rotor KF2 normally has, so maplist can be easily edited from WebAdmin.

Upvote 0
I don't plan to make a stat editor, however you can slightly edit player stats in server by logging in as admin, then in 'Esc' menu go to "Admin" tab, right click a player name there and you can do one of several actions.

It uses the map rotor KF2 normally has, so maplist can be easily edited from WebAdmin.

checked Admin part - yes, good starting set of parameters to edit. Think, will be enough.

About maps - may be i did not save map rotation in webadmin. Anyway, now they are shown and working. Big thanks.

BTW Can anyone check my server for working? We play with my wife together via lan on it, but i don't see anyone other. adress is weegley.dlinkddns.com
Also i've noticed that GameTracker can't get players info from my server... It shows 0 when we both playing.
Ports are forwarded. will try by myself from another location also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Connection lost

Connection lost

Faced a problem today.
After a while playing without this mod i decided to switch it back on again. And now can not connect with error clientside "Your connection to the host has been lost", and something abstruse serverside:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0