• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

srcerror.png

i think... this mutator need update now :v
ServerExtSrc is keep failed compile

Upvote 0
I seem to be having some troubles here, after extracting the files to the correct locations as per the readme the server seems to start just fine with the mutator, however my client crashes each time I attempt to connect to the server. If anyone can offer advice or help that would be great, just let me know. Thank you much for your time.

Upvote 0
kf2_make.jpg

The ServerExt compiles without errors. I cant compile ServerExtMut

P0rnst4rs, when i compile the ServerExt I also get a success notification. But when I look in

\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Unpublished\BrewedPC\Script

The folder is empty. Im really close to updating the Ext mod myself with V1012 but the .U package isnt showing up in the folder.

Look forward to your reply

Upvote 0
I really wish this mod would be fixed. Only having ONE rpg server for all of killing floor is kinda sad.

And I absolutely hate Sheep's server. Its got way to many players and it just turns into people shooting anything that moves with no teamwork or anything. It's a real cluster ****.

I literally just bought a server with the intention of having it capped at about 10 players....and bam, finding out the mod doesn't even work anymore.

Can someone PLEASE get this working, and with more concise (re: newb) installation instructions and verifying that the files referred to in the read me file are actually included or vice versa (files included in the download not included in installation instructions).

Upvote 0
I really wish this mod would be fixed. Only having ONE rpg server for all of killing floor is kinda sad.

And I absolutely hate Sheep's server. Its got way to many players and it just turns into people shooting anything that moves with no teamwork or anything. It's a real cluster ****.

I literally just bought a server with the intention of having it capped at about 10 players....and bam, finding out the mod doesn't even work anymore.

Can someone PLEASE get this working, and with more concise (re: newb) installation instructions and verifying that the files referred to in the read me file are actually included or vice versa (files included in the download not included in installation instructions).

There's more then one server using the beta serverperks

Upvote 0
I updated the first post with a update to this mod which works on the current KF2 version now.

I also would like to remind you that I purely work on these projects for free on my spare time, I am not obligated in any way to keep posting these mods to the public. So if you see a server running this mod or any of my others, it may be because it is still work in progress and will be released to public later.

Upvote 0
I updated the first post with a update to this mod which works on the current KF2 version now.

I also would like to remind you that I purely work on these projects for free on my spare time, I am not obligated in any way to keep posting these mods to the public. So if you see a server running this mod or any of my others, it may be because it is still work in progress and will be released to public later.

Setup a donations page, or a kickstarter! I know I would kick in money to help the creative process of getting these amazing mods going!

Could someone tell me what I am supposed to do with the source code downloads? Or the xVoteAnnouncer.upx?

I am also getting "downloading package "server.ext" failed: error opening file" now.....

I added a download url to my engine file, and the error changed saying "Version Mismatch"

I removed the url annnnd now I can connect to the server but as it loads it plays that CLUNK sound that means something happens and its stuck in the loading screen forever. Aka "connection to the serve has been lost".

ASDFGHASGH! Can anyone help me get this mod working? I finally managed to get the webadmin working, and it shows that its loaded....but I cant connect.

As soon as I remove ServerActors=IpDrv.WebServer ServerActors=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut from the ini, the server works 100%. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Setup a donations page, or a kickstarter! I know I would kick in money to help the creative process of getting these amazing mods going!

Could someone tell me what I am supposed to do with the source code downloads? Or the xVoteAnnouncer.upx?

I am also getting "downloading package "server.ext" failed: error opening file" now.....

I added a download url to my engine file, and the error changed saying "Version Mismatch"

I removed the url annnnd now I can connect to the server but as it loads it plays that CLUNK sound that means something happens and its stuck in the loading screen forever. Aka "connection to the serve has been lost".

ASDFGHASGH! Can anyone help me get this mod working? I finally managed to get the webadmin working, and it shows that its loaded....but I cant connect.

As soon as I remove ServerActors=IpDrv.WebServer ServerActors=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut from the ini, the server works 100%. What am I doing wrong?

Yep mines doing exactly the same. i even remvoed it from the WebAdmin. and added the 'Mutator=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut' to the startup line... still doesnt work

Last edited:
Upvote 0