• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Upvote 0
patch ver 1027 can anyone verify that it has broken ServerExt Mod?!
confused.gif

Upvote 0
patch ver 1027 can anyone verify that it has broken ServerExt Mod?!
confused.gif

I am also officially announcing that V1027 has indeed BROKE all Servers using ServerEXT. I had kept away from this game for about a month only to find out all the awesome content in this patch. Little did I now know it broke ServerEXT and i'm a little whacked out about it, please fix ASAP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am also officially announcing that V1027 has indeed BROKE all Servers using ServerEXT. I had kept away from this game for about a month only to find out all the awesome content in this patch. Little did I now know it broke ServerEXT and i'm a little whacked out about it, please fix ASAP.

The code should be updated soon since they just updated the SDK and the compiler inside it.

Upvote 0
Okay with the FIXED the ServerExt.u will run a few waves then shutdown.

LOG
Spoiler!

LOG2
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bug with slots all time 128 in server browser but console: 30

For slots i know in all mods code, but now bug on 128 players.
function SetMaxPlayers()
{
local OnlineGameSettings GameSettings;

if( WorldInfo.Game.MaxPlayers!=ForcedMaxPlayers )
{
WorldInfo.Game.MaxPlayers = ForcedMaxPlayers;
if( WorldInfo.Game.GameInterface!=None )
{
GameSettings = WorldInfo.Game.GameInterface.GetGameSettings(WorldInfo.Game.PlayerReplicationInfoClass.default.SessionName);
if( GameSettings!=None )
GameSettings.NumPublicConnections = ForcedMaxPlayers;
}
`Log("Set new max players:"@ForcedMaxPlayers);
}
}
More can't run game mode Versus with server perks.
Don't know what do :(, thanks anyway Marco :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOG ERRORS:
Spoiler!
[WARNING][/warning]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay with the FIXED the ServerExt.u will run a few waves then shutdown.

Pay attention to that all other mods may be broken too, like HardSurv for example, although I already updated it.

EDIT: I reuploaded a new ServerExtMut version (download link in the first post) with an experimental fix for the playercount error, you can try it if it works.
As for VS game mode support, will come later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pay attention to that all other mods may be broken too, like HardSurv for example, although I already updated it.

EDIT: I reuploaded a new ServerExtMut version (download link in the first post) with an experimental fix for the playercount error, you can try it if it works.
As for VS game mode support, will come later.

Thanks Marco, Im going to upload the fix to my server and test it out. i'll let you know how it runs in a bit.

Upvote 0