• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

So i'm having an even more detailed problem now that I know what is going on but still cannot fix it.

I get a Connection lost message when I attempt to join the server, after a few seconds of course. While all this happened I check my server batch file and it went haywire with the following

"NetComeGo: Close IpNetDriverSteamworks_0 IPNetConnectionSteamworks_1 02/02/16 13:53:18 192.168.1.4
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 02/02/16 13:53:18 192.168.1.4"

I received this about a good 100+ times within 30 seconds before I got the "Connection Lost" message. Removing this mod makes my server work again however.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is not working as of V1022. Attempting to start my server with serverext will just do absolutely nothing when i try to "Join" it.

I took serverext off from the Serveractor list and servers are now working, hopefully Marco can update the files soon.

Using Marco's original files, working fine.

Triple check to make sure your setup is correct.

Upvote 0
Yo Marco, there been a few issues

1. double barrel shotgun gets more ammo then 2, some people have had 10 per clip, some have had 200 per clip

2. server crashes after each map, some of us are aware that it is TWI due to the fact it happens in vanilla, but just to let you know because it could be anything...

Cheers

Upvote 0
Five days trying to install this mod in my server ...... I followed all the steps and have read again and again but i can not do it please help! Every time i try enter the server...it crashes....
PLS HELP ME WITH THE INSTALLATION AND SET IT UP

Error is attached

really thx for help!

Attachments

• ERROR.txt
    13 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hello Marco,

Just want to shout out to you. Very awesome mod. I use it with a few other mods with my RPG Server: Risky's House of Valor RPG Gametype. The Mods: Project One | Unlimited Zeds | Server Extention

You sir, are a genius! XD Very fine work!

I have some feedback for you. I realize that there maybe some unknown side effects with the use of the other mods. But they work so seamlessly, I do not think that really is the main culprit.

BUGS:

-From time to time, players cannot heal them selves over stock health values. Others can heal them.
-From time to time, players cannot purchase armour fix at trader over stock values. Medics can restore them.
-Spread attributes seems to have a hidden cap. This is most present with any shotgun weapon. Spread will not get tighter than about 200~500%. Even when inc-boosting it up to crazy values (2500%+) no effect is on shotgun spread, and the group will not get tighter. There is still a pretty wide spread, even with maxed. Also does not seem to have any effect on the Double Barrel Shotgun at all!
-Map: KF-HorzineArena-B1-v5 freezes server console, preventing players form joining.
-Firebugs "Super Grenade" does not pineapple into explosive bomblets anymore, since the recent update / addition of grenade capacity perk.
-Grenade Capacity, once fully upgraded, will give players over 9 grenades, but only shows 9 in counter.
-Every now and then, the final upgrade to "Monster Tongue" will spawn a motionless Boss Zed. The effect compounds and will leave many of these "clones" on the map. Zeds still interact, but they do nothing. At first I thought it was the prototype Hanz causing it. But I changed it to Fleshpounds in that line. It still happens from time to time. Puzzling.
-Retaliation has a bug, that if the user blows themselves up with a volley of their own Super Grenades, the damage will effect the Coop Players and can kill everyone in the area, ending the game. Seems to be done by going into Spectate, before the rest of the players Thrown Grenades explode. (had to remove it because people were abusing this)
-Still quite a few perks missing for some classes. Like Commando's ZedTime Extention, for example.
-There is a random bug, that causes a player to increase in speed so much, that they glitch, and remainig completely motionless, until the users reconnects. Its rare, but its happened to me at lest twice, and a few complaints from others as well.
-Players have difficutly switching classes at the beginning start screen, from time to time. It's like it takes a while for the classes to "load" in, and sometimes just selecting the classes will lock them in place, even when that's not the class the player wanted. They have to reconnect and wait about 20 secs, before all the classes load in, and they can choose what they want before the game is "Ready Up"

There are a few other things, but I think these are the main ones that hit my players regularly. They are minor, but I figure I let you know my findings. Feel free to PM me if you want more details / Server logs etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
when lost a boss wave
can't vote.
Every click and input any key is impossible.

That's a random bug. It occasionally does this. Should just auto-cycle maps unless someone else initiates a different map vote. More-than likely to work the next time.

I believe the bug happens when you have another menu open when the mapvote menu appears. (Though I could be mistaken.)

Upvote 0
Please HELP ME !!!!
pray.gif

than and how to open an extension *.usa ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello ,

I'm trying to launc the mutator using the .ini method:
I opened PCServer-KFEngine.ini and add :

[KFGame.KFGameEngine]
ServerActors=IpDrv.WebServer
ServerActors=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut

but when launching the dedicated sever , the mutator is not used.
Moreover the [KFGame.KFGameEngine] section does not exist in my file , I had to add it.
All the mutator files are at the good place.
I missed one point ?

Upvote 0
I host a dedicated server from my computer and was wondering how I could go about editing what kind of perk stats a perk can have. The perk in question is Demolitions and I've been wanting to add the Magazine Capacity as one of the stats you can upgrade.
I've already tried to copy and paste the line that gives the other perks this stat, however when I add points into it on my server I don't have 2 shots in any of the guns even at 100%+ mag capacity.

Is this blocked somewhere, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Upvote 0