• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

You want to place all the files into one directory, then put that URL into it. And there currently is no compressed format like KF1.

Straight and to the point. I never bothered to reply because I did not want to wait this moderation queue I've been getting for the first time in 6 years, but I will say it anyway now. Thank you, everything is working perfectly.

Upvote 0
Hello my name is Erwin and im currently Playing this mod now im realy having fun with it and all with all classes but! Gunslinger is not so much funny just because it doesnt have a loadout like any other perk ???? is there gonna be update on that since i cant find anywere else info on it

plz let me know :)

thnx in advance!

Upvote 0
Hello my name is Erwin and im currently Playing this mod now im realy having fun with it and all with all classes but! Gunslinger is not so much funny just because it doesnt have a loadout like any other perk ???? is there gonna be update on that since i cant find anywere else info on it

plz let me know :)

thnx in advance!

Yes, I'm sure their will be an update to that perk. Please keep in mind Marco works on this mod in his free time. I'm sure he has alot of nice updates planned but from his past projects it seems that he doesn't like to release things he hasn't tested so it may take a while before he releases and updated version. It may be tomorrow, maybe weeks.

-- Cheers:):)

Upvote 0
Yes, I'm sure their will be an update to that perk. Please keep in mind Marco works on this mod in his free time. I'm sure he has alot of nice updates planned but from his past projects it seems that he doesn't like to release things he hasn't tested so it may take a while before he releases and updated version. It may be tomorrow, maybe weeks.

-- Cheers:):)

thnx thats all i wanted to hear! dont mind the wait just wanted to see if thats gonna be there or not cause i love GS and that 1 option sux to not have! lol :)

Upvote 0
Released a new version for this mod, it contains a whole a lot of new features, you should check it out from the first post.

I wanted to know if there is a way to add ammo penetration as a perk trait on a perk. Our support is very keen on mass killing zeds using his shotgun :)
It used to be impossible, but seams Tripwire has changed the code around that in some version so that it is possible. Will add that on next serverext version as a trait/stat.

Upvote 0
Anyone that tries to connect to my server gets "Connection Lost. Downloading package 'ServerExt' failed: Error opening file." Any help? I don't see where I messed up as I've reinstalled many times and followed the readme down to last word.

Ensure that the version on the server and on the redirect are in fact the same version. If that is the case that the server and the redirect have the exact same version and your client was on the server previous to the install without restarting the game, restart the game. Applies to anything on the redirect, the server and the redirect must have the same version. Some of these mods and maps that are using the same names over and over cause part of this problem.

Upvote 0
Ensure that the version on the server and on the redirect are in fact the same version. If that is the case that the server and the redirect have the exact same version and your client was on the server previous to the install without restarting the game, restart the game. Applies to anything on the redirect, the server and the redirect must have the same version. Some of these mods and maps that are using the same names over and over cause part of this problem.
I'm looking right now but in case I don't find out how, how do I check the versions and if it is an issue, how do I change it? I know the server is on the latest version.

Upvote 0