• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Communities looking ?

keasy

Jul 5, 2012
Fed up playing public games with asshats.

I'm really enjoying this game and although I'm still learning I'd really like to enjoy it in an organised server with folks I'd get to know.

None of my friends play KF2 and TBH being a 40 something means most of my friends are generally busy with the banality of everyday life that we do not often get the chance to be online at the same time.

I'm always on at weekend evenings and online two or three week nights.
If anyone is willing to throw out some love to a nub then if you want to PM me I can send you my Steam name.

Thx.

I really do hate the ****ing community. *join server with friend to have some fun* *we wipe cause i dont take the game seriously as a demo* *guy joins server*"ur noobs blablabla" and then proceeds to mock me for 12 minutes as he dies multiple times while I'm thinking to myself, why is this jerk so god damn annoying like everyone I meet in this game. Legit, every since I got a code for the stress test/beta I met some douche on HoE who decided just because I wanted to level my other perks cause all servers were mostly full I'm a "noob". If this doesn't get fixed anytime soon I can call this the third worst community of all time. Source game players are ranked #1(csgo and what not) osu! community #2 and then KF2 right here. Not saying it needs to be perfect but everyone gets their twigs in a bundle over 1 little mistake. I've been sticking to solo every since.

Upvote 0
I really do hate the ****ing community. *join server with friend to have some fun* *we wipe cause i dont take the game seriously as a demo* *guy joins server*"ur noobs blablabla" and then proceeds to mock me for 12 minutes as he dies multiple times while I'm thinking to myself, why is this jerk so god damn annoying like everyone I meet in this game. Legit, every since I got a code for the stress test/beta I met some douche on HoE who decided just because I wanted to level my other perks cause all servers were mostly full I'm a "noob". If this doesn't get fixed anytime soon I can call this the third worst community of all time. Source game players are ranked #1(csgo and what not) osu! community #2 and then KF2 right here. Not saying it needs to be perfect but everyone gets their twigs in a bundle over 1 little mistake. I've been sticking to solo every since.

Uh, I dont want to be rude but, maybe youre slighty bad in this game?
I mean, I always play HoE and people there never flame, not even when you do a big mistake, where multiple player die.
Maybe its because you join as a low level perk to HoE or Sui?
I dont know man... maybe youre unlucky.

Upvote 0
There are those that get their jollies by berating other players. It's beyond me that somehow, these "Elite" players; and I use the term lightly; seem to easily forget that they started new and "dumb as dirt" in every game they now think they are superior at.

Those people need a lesson in humility, but I doubt it will happen as their egos won't handle it. They would be absolutely crushed in spirit.

We on the other hand, and many other "Good" gaming clans/communities like to help with tips and tricks in any game we support.

We have removed aforementioned personalities from our midst as those are the types we have no use for.

:D

Upvote 0
There are those that get their jollies by berating other players. It's beyond me that somehow, these "Elite" players; and I use the term lightly; seem to easily forget that they started new and "dumb as dirt" in every game they now think they are superior at.

Those people need a lesson in humility, but I doubt it will happen as their egos won't handle it. They would be absolutely crushed in spirit.

We on the other hand, and many other "Good" gaming clans/communities like to help with tips and tricks in any game we support.

We have removed aforementioned personalities from our midst as those are the types we have no use for.

:D

I do remember when I started new and dumb as dirt, I respected higher level players because they were more experienced than me, I lsitened to what they say about how to play, I didn't join high difficulty servers to ruin other's games, etc. Maybe he ruined somebody achievement run by joining in and not taking the game seriously, or at least, if they joined second, he caused them to need to look for another server to start playing for the map win.
I'm all for having barriers in the community that would restrict inexperienced people or even just people seeking fun from Hell on Earth. That difficulty is no joke. It's the hardest difficulty, a test to our abilites. You don't "level up other perks" there. It's a challenge. The game throws everything at you, and the question is: can you survive it? Then a lvl15 demo joins. Imagine that. I'm not happy about that.
I used to go to lower difficulties, normal and hard, as a high level player and I coached beginners. I found a few very good friends who now are my comrades on Suicidal - but mostly noobs who would just insult me.
The one thing I agree on... this community is not really good.

But let's not hijack this thread. OP is looking for people to play with.

Last edited:
Upvote 0