• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for people, not a group/clan

Maxx Jubblies

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 23, 2015
Myself and a couple friends are looking for more people to play with. We're east coast and central US and currently playing mostly hard and likely suicidal sometime soon. We just relax after work and play for fun, we don't make a chore out of the game. There aren't any 'requirements' but if you've got a mic that's cool, we are usually on Skype when we play.

Add me or send a message if you want to get together.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaxxJubblies/

-----Edit-----

I'm noticing that the only time I'm ever in a winning (public) party on this game anymore is when I play either berserk or medic, which is frustrating because I want to make progress on some perks that aren't 25 already.

What's even more frustrating that I can't find a game on hard mode where half the team isn't people that just bought the game and played under two to four hours of it. I try to be reasonable with them and say "your level really does make a difference in the higher difficulties, you may want to try normal mode when you're level 0 bud" and they seem to like responding with arrogance. It's not an old console game that you can crank up to hard/hardest or 'veteran' and steamroll it on the first playthrough. I know hard isn't really that hard, but if you don't know the game then you're just putting that extra slack on the rest of the team.

so yea.. I'm still looking for people to play this with.

Last edited:
Hey I'd be down to play with you guys, I'm also east coast. I definitely get what you're talking about with hard, I try to tell dudes that're like level 2 that it isn't a great idea but they seem to know best up until they get ripped apart lol. I have a mic and so far I've got a level 17 zerker and I've got 23 hours in game plus I've played kf1 too. My steam's below if you guys wanna add me ^^

Upvote 0