• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for players [Hard/Suicidal]

GeorgeGee

Apr 21, 2015
I'm looking for people to play with on some evenings. I am a long time Killing Floor fan (350+ hours on KF1) and I'm looking for some people to play KF2 with that understand the game a bit more than your average player that you meet in a server.

• English-speaking
  • Microphone is not required, but it's nice if you have one :)
  • Not new to the game. I'll be playing Hard/Suicidal mostly, so I would like players that understands the basic mechanics of the game (e.g. when and how to correctly kill Scrakes, etc.)

Post here or add me! :)
www.steamcommunity.com/id/georgegeee

tu9MQhL.png

I'm looking for people to play with on some evenings. I am a long time Killing Floor fan (350+ hours on KF1) and I'm looking for some people to play KF2 with that understand the game a bit more than your average player that you meet in a server.

• English-speaking
  • Microphone is not required, but it's nice if you have one :)
  • Not new to the game. I'll be playing Hard/Suicidal mostly, so I would like players that understands the basic mechanics of the game (e.g. when and how to correctly kill Scrakes, etc.)

Post here or add me! :)
[url]www.steamcommunity.com/id/georgegeee[/URL]

tu9MQhL.png

added

Upvote 0