• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Are you a lone wolf?...

BigNooB

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2015
...Wanting to be in a pack of like minded gamers with good vibes and great senses of humors? Well, Look no further because OPGaming wants someone like you in our Raidcall community! (group ID : 11257097. Message BigNooB21 for access) Welcoming all players of any age! Got no Mic? no problem! Raidcall has IM options and even picture and video sharing!

Do You Like To Record Your Games?

-So do we! We started a youtube channel specifically for the purpose of recording what we love and do best! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tliab_0CNvM)

Are You Burnt Out and Just Wanna Hang?

- We all get this way sometimes and just talking to our internet friends makes everything all worth while. There are also "discussion" rooms at your disposal.

"Do you people only play one specific game?"

- What kind of gamers would we be if we just stuck to one game? We have many rooms to choose from and can forever expand the amount of rooms, so if you would like a room for a game you're playing we would be happy to give it to you if we don't already have it!

Do you have other hobbies/talents?

- Well share it with everyone!! no one is gonna dismiss cool things like that!

TL;DR

-Yes We're looking for gamers (please no booty pain)
-Broadcasters/Recorders Welcomed highly (we have youtube)
-Raid Call (group ID: 11257097)
-Play Hard! MOST of all have fun!
-We're the most fun people to play with ever!

i am a lone wolf with chronic booty pain and foot pain because i sit in the same chair all day and change positions once in a while to either sitting L-style or on my actual butt resulting in said booty and foot pain.

my hobbies and talents include making pointless posts like this one (both a hobby and talent), Making jokes (like this post), Watching anime, reading manga, archiving anime and manga, listening to primarily japanese music (and archiving), and some 18+ things that i won't discuss in much detail aside from saying the words "visual novels" "3d custom girl" and "hentai doujinshi of various genre"

i play various games, but mostly mmorpgs and very few shooters because i suck at them but i wish i didnt, however killing floor is a rare exception (freakin yay, its nice to not get shot over and over in battlefield and have no idea what im doing wrong and have no clue what it is exactly that i am doing wrong)

I also enjoy a completely non serious attitude which is evident via this post i have posted, which is intended to be in no way serious but is inspired by "sixstring" because words came to mind and made me giggle so i decided to type said words which evolved into more words, maybe if i get them to level 36 they'll turn into even more words.

p.s. medic is the best class ever.

.-. (i partially apologize for posting irrelevant content in this thread. PARTIALLY.)

Upvote 0
i am a lone wolf with chronic booty pain and foot pain because i sit in the same chair all day and change positions once in a while to either sitting L-style or on my actual butt resulting in said booty and foot pain.

my hobbies and talents include making pointless posts like this one (both a hobby and talent), Making jokes (like this post), Watching anime, reading manga, archiving anime and manga, listening to primarily japanese music (and archiving), and some 18+ things that i won't discuss in much detail aside from saying the words "visual novels" "3d custom girl" and "hentai doujinshi of various genre"

i play various games, but mostly mmorpgs and very few shooters because i suck at them but i wish i didnt, however killing floor is a rare exception (freakin yay, its nice to not get shot over and over in battlefield and have no idea what im doing wrong and have no clue what it is exactly that i am doing wrong)

I also enjoy a completely non serious attitude which is evident via this post i have posted, which is intended to be in no way serious but is inspired by "sixstring" because words came to mind and made me giggle so i decided to type said words which evolved into more words, maybe if i get them to level 36 they'll turn into even more words.

p.s. medic is the best class ever.

.-. (i partially apologize for posting irrelevant content in this thread. PARTIALLY.)

https://i.imgur.com/wm9Srgj.gif

Upvote 0