• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics a awesome idea is in here

(usernametaken)

Feb 28, 2018
Ok so they should let the medics buy defibrillators as like a weapon so that they can revive dead teammates. and yes it might over power the humans but thats why would would 1 make it take ammo and 2 add a down time when he is using it so like 6 secs to revive your time mate or maybe longer also it would have weight cuz it would be like a weapon. so i told this to all my friends that play killing floor 2 and all of them said ya that it would be cool. so just throwing this out there.

So I actually went and read your idea.

KF is not BF, lets not combine them. You respawn at the end of the wave anyway, dying and losing your kit and making the wave harder for everyone is part of what makes KF KF, and if your teammates die so often that you need a defibrillator to compensate for their poor performance then you either need to play on a lower difficulty or just get better at the game.

In this case reading your comment instead of ignoring it was "my loss." Time is our most precious commodity, and I'll never have that back.

As I see it you owe me. I accept PayPal.

Upvote 0
(usernametaken);n2318695 said:
wow so if thats the case the deleveopers will immiadetely start doing it
I was just saying but well we are at it are you gay? cuz you sound like it.

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy what's wrong with being gay aye? You must be a homophobic in case you don't know that means your afraid of gays but i think your afraid because you might like it.

Upvote 0
(usernametaken);n2318940 said:
you should read my steam profile it says "death to the gays" so yay you may say i want to kill all gays.

For a homophobe your idea still sucks so much ass i went and broke all my BF discs becasue of how many brain cells i lost from reading the single horrible idea this idea has been dealt with by the community their will never be a way to bring a team Mates back from the dead no matter how much you spam this website or the steam page

Upvote 0
Fiji_wolf_virus;n2319015 said:
For a homophobe your idea still sucks so much *** i went and broke all my BF discs becasue of how many brain cells i lost from reading the single horrible idea this idea has been dealt with by the community their will never be a way to bring a team Mates back from the dead no matter how much you spam this website or the steam page
ok not sure how posting 1 thing is spamming lol but think what you want.

Upvote 0