• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics hey new member but vetran KF2 player

Plumboby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2017
live in new zealand
hi vetran kf2 player having issues dealing with idiot trollers ruining the atmoshphere of this game need a group to help me get rid of some these achievement cheat servers that alot of the trolling cheats are using lvling up quick cant play the perk a bagg the perk. Currently been on steam running into issues with idiots no understanding the mechanics of this great game ruining it for others been playing since EA stage of this game ground my way threw all these perks honestly till now all lvled & having idiots joining HOE with low lvl perks bragging about how crap certain perks are & few nights later load up lvled right up but using achievement servers & kick the vetrans like me as soon as we have connection issues. Latly i been taking screen shots of any cheaters i been finding as had enough these people players ruining it for the genuine KF2 players who enjoy the game as it is. Need TWI to actually proactively start checking threw the servers banning such servers to make it fairer for the genuine players i am currently taking note of any dodgy servers & players using them as i think its wrong theses cheaters ruining this game. I am decent player not the best not the worst but done the hard yards to get where i am & sick of the latest generation of fakes ruining it any1 keen to help me sqash these cheaters be muchly apriciated as will in time be bringing up a New Zealand based server & will be making sure the way i build & creat it where its going to be fair for all who play be recording game play & any1 i find cheating or exploiting anything will be reporting to steam & TWI as for fairness for others & genuine players like me who are getting sick of these people. Sorry to sound really agro just over the past few months just getting angry over the idiot cheaters & hackers ruining so may good games & want to help clean up the industry & help out TWI as much as i can as a big fan of their games & big fan of the company & would like to be part of helping them over time as i am very vigilent & open & vocal & like to help as much as i can so things improve for other honest gamers like me.