• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam punk variants

CARDUSH

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 20, 2016
i have been playing KF2 since first day of beta for i have every single items from events
i already have the steam punk outfit, so here the question
what are the chances that the people that already have the steam punk outfit(from previous event) get a different color variant?
cause i feel that i dont have a goal to reach to get a item that i already have

PD: well done TW, the new objetive mod seems a lot of work

Last edited:
I doubt we'll be getting anything sadly... Except if they change it for the release of the update.

A real shame considering KF1 had something different for each iteration of the events,with new achievements to boot in order to let people who just came by to unlock EVERYTHING while still allowing the veterans to get a lil' something.

But I'm totally with you. Because after trying out the new guns, I feel like there's very little else to do

Upvote 0
Idk what other variants would there be for the outfits tbh.... Unless it would be a Skully's steampunk outfit style, that would be rad.
I'm more concerned with the amount of QoL changes being made, i was hoping they would be pumping them a bit more each update, but at least we are getting something.... just something being a tad questionable.

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2331998 said:
Idk what other variants would there be for the outfits tbh.... Unless it would be a Skully's steampunk outfit style, that would be rad.
I'm more concerned with the amount of QoL changes being made, i was hoping they would be pumping them a bit more each update, but at least we are getting something.... just something being a tad questionable.

going to quote my self
"different color variant?"
they could change the colors to make it look different without having to do a 3d change

Upvote 0
Ye but with what colors tho.
Steampunk always had that bronze/brass industrial look to it with complementary colors that don't scream (aka not being bright at your face), that you by default don't have many colors to choose from without it changing to something other than steampunk.

Fckin Moxxy looking asss with bright purple steampunk outfit running around holding a goddamn harpoon gun.

I'd honestly rather grab a more detailed new steampunk outfit, rather than beating the same dead horse with different crayon colored stick.

Upvote 0