• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

zed wave kill counter issues

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
Today i joined a server with only 1 dude, i was specing him and noticed the kill counter will go up after he kills a zed. (zed remain counter) for example shoot 1 with 5 remaining it will go to 6,7 and up then drop back down to the correct amount. Is this a connection issue or a bug?? i do have video if needed.

s5yn3t;n2331822 said:
Ye i was noticing inconsistency on PC as well, maybe with couple players in kill a zed or two and counter suddenly goes up a few zeds.

alright I`m not the only one seeing this, I also experiencing trader pod menu extreme difficulties navigating throughout the weapons selections. (unresponsive controller) At times i would have to exit out and re-enter which still will not work as intended, also seeing most powerful weapons at the top of the list instead of the bottom as like the rest. (Survivalist).

There are a lot of bugs, (small ones) in this release and can effect game play at times.
.. some are.
1. No fall damage on a few maps with select perks. (Survivalist, Gunslinger, Firebug) on maps (Zed landing, Farm house) as far as i know while using these perks on these maps.
2. Reloading issues wit M16 and 501
3. Inaccessible weapons at weld spots from being attacked.

Upvote 0