• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weekly Spillway was not rewarded after completion(?)

Mattling

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 17, 2019
So I just purchased this game for the xbone, and saw the seasonal challenge was offering a pretty sweet outfit. I decided to jump on that gun since I'm not sure how much longer the rewards will be avaliable. I hopped into a solo match to complete the weekly Spillway challenge, since I figured I could knock it out pretty quick, even if I was going in as a level 1 gunslinger; and to my surprise, I actually made it through! But then as I was dumped to the main menu, it isn't showing that I've beaten that challenge :c I did notice the description of this weekly, which is titled Boom, it says perk level 15+, which I took as a suggestion when I first read it before taking on the challenge. Do you really have to be 15+ to fill the requirement? I was just really disappointed that I took on what felt like a pretty tough challenge that I was really excited about beating, only to be barred from receiving the credit because I was underpowered for the job. (I even used the xbox capture to record the boss kill cause I was so hyped :c)