• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have forgotten what Zeds normally look like

Looks like they didn't specifically say so, but I'd guess this double xp week marks the end of it, so Jan 19th is when the regular zeds return?

Those of us who play the opt-in betas and missed the ~3 days between the halloween event and the xmas beta, we haven't seen the regular zeds since Sept 6th. 129 days ago. Over a third of a year.

Reactions: imnrk and s5yn3t
Upvote 0
Azukki;n2328623 said:
Looks like they didn't specifically say so, but I'd guess this double xp week marks the end of it, so Jan 19th is when the regular zeds return?

Those of us who play the opt-in betas and missed the ~3 days between the halloween event and the xmas beta, we haven't seen the regular zeds since Sept 6th. 129 days ago. Over a third of a year.

Yeah, Tripwire is really going at it with these event skins. I get that they are a major selling point for the game, but is this really necessary?

Upvote 0
imnrk;n2328626 said:
Yeah, Tripwire is really going at it with these event skins. I get that they are a major selling point for the game, but is this really necessary?

idk if it can be considered a major selling point, but events do bring up variety a bit when it gets stale to play the game on its stock form.

only issue is that events run for way too bloody long than in any other game, with rewards coming at a snail's pace.

if they could just shorten the event time to 2 weeks with ticket drop rate for every 2 hours of gameplay (or every 1H 30 min because thats the avg playtime of 2 matches of long sui) + 2x xp weekend at the end, would make it refreshing when events do happen amd won't overstay their welcome.
+ players would be able to get a crafted event item each day for playing 10 hours (or 7h30m with shorter version)
​​​​​

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0