• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zed Spawn Points

P0rnst4rs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2015
Hi, I'm pretty sure I'm not the first complaining about spaws of Zeds, so sorry for not reading the hole forum.

Since KF1 it has always been a Nogo to have Zeds spawn almost in the player. I really appreciate it when "nightmare becomes nightmare" but not that way.

Plz Tribewire remove the code that wait till you almost in the corner and in the moment of passing it, it spawns i.e. 2 bloats 5 stalkers or any other Zed. This is really annoying.

I know balancing the game is hard but this is not the right way in my mind. As suggestion maybe put some random traps on the map or stuff like this.

Thanks for the game and the continuous new content!!!!

Regards, Martin

New patch leaves some hope that this is at least looked at. Close spawns and tweaking numbers (decreasing damage, increasing enemies' speed and damage, etc.) is a cheap, easy way to "increase difficulty" without actually making the game more interesting.

One of many better ways (like more dodging and somehow better or more variable pathing, which is admittedly a pipe dream at this late stage of the game cycle) is to introduce more class-specific aptitudes for specimens, so it becomes easier for certain classes to deal with certain specimens while making it more difficult to deal with other specimens.

Upvote 0