• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why does it seem like we are so limited in what cosmetics Santa wears?

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Why can't we slap on some of the suit bundles?

He can't wear the wasteland suits, but he can wear the helmet? Seems pointless.

He can't wear the mark7 suits, but he can wear the helmet? Again, why?

I was trying to find a pretty sweet mask/helmet to go with his stock suits, decided to grab a red Devtac. Guess what? can't wear that either.

Are all these cosmetic constraints really necessary?

Now the weird part...

HE CAN WEAR THE STUPID CHICKEN SUIT.

So I can only assume this is not intended (either the chicken suit being wearable, or the others not being wearable).

Please review and adjust as there really is no reason to limit him like this, especially when someone spends 10 dollars to have him.

Last edited:
to my understanding he's much like Tom Banner, where his neck/chest area is actually all part of his head, so he can't wear the wasteland suit or horzine suit because then his chest would stick out, float, and show the blank faces of the mesh on the other side. the chicken suit is big enough to where it hides this. the devtac mask is most likely incompatible due to his beard, the mask would need to be very large in order to prevent clipping and would most likely look bad if it were compatible.

Upvote 0