• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ingame store selling battle scared weapons for $8?

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    7nNfF97.jpg

jOWqHZd.gif

Yeah, Battle scared is one thing. Some might actually want their weapons to look used.
    But a Character skin for 10 bucks? The hell, TW? 5 for MS Foster was okay, but doubling that seems like you are just trying to ramp up the price and hope that no one notices or something. Uncool. 5€ is about the limit for me, provided the skin looks good and has it's own voicework done.

Upvote 0
    Kosake;n2327659 said:
    Yeah, Battle scared is one thing. Some might actually want their weapons to look used.
    But a Character skin for 10 bucks? The hell, TW? 5 for MS Foster was okay, but doubling that seems like you are just trying to ramp up the price and hope that no one notices or something. Uncool. 5€ is about the limit for me, provided the skin looks good and has it's own voicework done.

Voice characters need to be payed and a star like that charges more, thats how it works.

battle scarred skins selling for this much in the store makes no sense, since you can grab those on market place for mere cents...

Upvote 0
    s5yn3t;n2327662 said:
    Voice characters need to be payed and a star like that charges more, thats how it works.

battle scarred skins selling for this much in the store makes no sense, since you can grab those on market place for mere cents...

So, you are saying, that adding one more charakter with voicework costs about 1/3 of the initial game price? I'm not saying that they should come free but lets keep the costs in context, shall we?

Upvote 0