• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon Skin Won't Equip

Cloud Roller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 26, 2018
So a couple days ago I unlocked the vault vosh precious skin for my SCAR rifle, but when I viewed it, there wwas no "Equip" option so I couldn't use it. I entered a game and left, restarted my game and even my PC, but I still couldn't equip it. Anyone know why this is happening? I REALLY want to use this skin.

Glad to have this issue fixed, and enjoying the SCAR skin, but there are 2 other problems with 2 other Vault Vosh skins, the RPG and the Rail gun, which I just unlocked today. The RPG skin can be equiped but when playing, the RPG is it's default look, as if no skins equipped, and the Rail Gun, while showing the gold parts like the Vosh logo for example, the rest of the gun has no textures for the darker parts of the skin. It just shows gold bits with textureless features which show as white with thick blue lines around it as if the skin was still in production. I hope these 2 skin issues get fixed whenever possible. Thanks.

Upvote 0