• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

L25 Gunslinger with HX25

RawrUK;n2324381 said:
Has anyone else tried a T5 HX25 in the hands of an L25 Gunslinger? It is insanely powerful. Even Scrakes aren't an issue and quarterpounds are single shot kills. It's mental.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Its OP too with all the demo's left skills, the HX25 fells REALLY good tier 2-3.

If you think that is fun, try the double mag skills on the firebug or commando, the upgrade system made those skills more worth it since you can buy back the lost damage. Duel flare revolvers tier 4 with 24 rounds in the mag is just fun as hell. Same thing with a 188 round stoner with all the right skills selected.

Upvote 0
Zakxaev68;n2324645 said:
Is it? Stronger than 9mm? - worst starting firearm for demos, SX 25.... /****-X-25

Way stronger. I've been playing with it as a gunslinger and fully upgrading it. Using Rack em up, you can get a major damage boost as every explosive pellet counts as a headshot. So, if you get all 5 to hit the head that's a 5x rack em up(50%) damage bonus. It's pretty difficult to use and I've died a lot but it's very fun; almost like a mini doomstick haha.

Reactions: Zakxaev68
Upvote 0