• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bug with loading new maps

Foster Parent;n2323741 said:
Does this happen every time or just occasionally? Does this happen on any other applications? Do you experience any internet connection issues? What region are the servers you use located in?

Thanks for replying.
It happens every time yes. It doesn't happen on other applications/games. My Internet connection is stable too, no issues at all. I don't know what regions these servers are located. If there's a way to check their locations, tell me and I will check. Situation is like this: Approximately from 10 servers only 1 server changes map normally without issues, the rest is having that problem. I don't know if this helps too, but my location is Georgia (Europe country, not US state). If it will be needed I will also send dxdiag file or anything else you will ask me. Weird thing is that it was happening even in KF1 and it's the only game that has this issue.

Upvote 0
If your hardware is up to spec and the internet connection is reliable, it should work. If it was a problem with the game, we would see more reports like this, so it could be something more specific to your situation. Some ISP's in your vicinity may block this kind of content. Since one server works as expected, we know it can work, but since you stop getting data from other servers, I suspect the game is being blocked. Can you try servers in other geographical regions or countries?

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2323761 said:
If your hardware is up to spec and the internet connection is reliable, it should work. If it was a problem with the game, we would see more reports like this, so it could be something more specific to your situation. Some ISP's in your vicinity may block this kind of content. Since one server works as expected, we know it can work, but since you stop getting data from other servers, I suspect the game is being blocked. Can you try servers in other geographical regions or countries?

I can enter in any server and play, they aren't blocked. This problem only occurs after match ending, when new map is being loaded on very same server I was playing. Can you help me with investigating this problem? On weekend I'll try to monitor on which servers I have this problem and on what not.

Upvote 0
snorre1349;n2323779 said:
I can enter in any server and play, they aren't blocked. This problem only occurs after match ending, when new map is being loaded on very same server I was playing. Can you help me with investigating this problem? On weekend I'll try to monitor on which servers I have this problem and on what not.

That can happen with blocking - play one map normally, then fail to load the next map.

Upvote 0