• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Prestige lvl 1 is max?

HunBonus

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 1, 2014
Hey all,
I finally leveled one of my perks up to lvl 25 after gaining the first prestige level. During the beta phase of the latest update I was led to believe in the full release there was going to be 5 prestige levels. So now I tried to prestige again and it still says max prestige rank has been reached. What's up with that, is that really the max level?

Max prestige level for each perk goes up when TWI finishes making the next Tier in Prestige skins for that perk. A couple perks should get more prestige levels this coming Halloween update because leaked item images suggest a few new Prestige skins are going to be added.

The max is level 1 right now because the only Prestige skins in the game are the knives.

Upvote 0
LolzMan1325;n2323214 said:
Max prestige level for each perk goes up when TWI finishes making the next Tier in Prestige skins for that perk. A couple perks should get more prestige levels this coming Halloween update because leaked item images suggest a few new Prestige skins are going to be added.

The max is level 1 right now because the only Prestige skins in the game are the knives.

Yes! That's awesome. Thanks for that tidbit LolzMan. Now I can avoid doing something truly horrible like prestiging the Survival perk just for more ranking.

Upvote 0