• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

gulf between Sui and HOE

Buzzkillinton

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 5, 2016
www.gametracker.com
So, with the update I find that HOE is now noticeably more difficult..which is fine. Suicidal remains (as it should be) a complete walk in the park for good players and sufficiently challenging for poor players. There needs to be a difficulty between the 2. the difference is between a snooze fest and a white knuckle stress ride.

if you are looking at "win" rates, its like SUIC has to be pretty high and HOE has to be pretty low...no im not talking about the grand sample of 1, or "you"..im talking about globally.

and also specifically talking about lvl 25 perks in both cases.

I think they're fine the way it is. Suicidal is doable but still possible to fail as its name implies, while HoE is an absolute hell hole that requires you to have a brain. Also, I doubt it's a good idea to split the queue even further just to make a mode in between the two. I know the first game had 5 modes, in which there was beginner (easier than normal), but this game doesn't need it.

For comparison, it's about the same as the difference between L4D's advance and expert modes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree with Dr. Lethal. Please do not split the community even more. Suicidal is my favorite difficulty, it has a bigger player base with a lot of custom maps being played, while playing hoe is quite a hussle, in which I almost always end up playing berzerker as it is my strongest perk (it probably is for everyone who can play it, but that is a different discussion)

Upvote 0