• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

your greed has no limits?

t3n3x

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Russia
Why Mrs Foster is pay character? In all game is only 2 female characters anyway. Just not enough money from other casuals or any other reasons?

And for summer event I can get cuperpunk Mrs Foster costume, but I can't use it cuz I'll not suppose to buy Mrs Foster character. That game is anyway expensive + you anyway having lot of money from all that tons of skins.

And you think that's not enough, and adding pay DLC character , that is only total 3rd female.

Your greed has no limits?

1st: Big updates that are basically free.
2nd: 3 female characters in the game. Yeah, so what? Are you a SJW who's going to sue TW because of patriarchy?
3rd: If you are bitching about Ms Foster why aren't you bitching about DJ Skully aswell? And it's a GOOD THING TO KNOW that the paid-only things are just COSMETIC and won't affect gameplay. Also, it's their game they'll do what they want, and you being the ***** you are won't change anything.

Reactions: Reclusiarch
Upvote 0
Since you're obviously some uneducated 7 year old toddler, let me give you a hand.

You're hardly ever going to get something for "free" in your life. We can be more than happy that TW is willing to share those incredible updates with us for "free".
But still, TW has to make money somehow. They can not keep producing those huge updates for us if they don't earn money, good will does not pay bills. They have to pay their employees just like any other company too.

Also, nobody is forcing you to buy the DLC characters/cosmetic items. But for me just like many others, I will always keep buying those from time to time as long as I know those updates will pay for themselves that way. Also they're a nice addition to the game, I really love them.

Get outta here lol.

Upvote 0
Let me give you a little perspective. A software engineer in the US makes (roughly) $100k a year (although that varies by experience and region). So it costs $1M just to pay a small team of 10 engineers for 1 year (not sure how big TWI is but I'm sure they're not smaller than that). And that's not counting all the other employees that need paychecks too. And there are a lot of expenses beyond just salaries, too. To keep the lights on in even a small software business, you need at least millions of dollars a year. So yes, they need the money from DLC, skins, etc. They only charge for cosmetic items, and they give the actual game-changing content in free updates, not to mention the game itself is an extremely reasonable $30. So stop crying.

Upvote 0
A guy complaining about greed, and actually demanding free content released 1 year and half after game release... well, thats something :D
I am sure he works for his employer for free cuz, you know, *greed* :D

The only thing i can agree with - We could really use more females in basic/free roster.

Upvote 0