• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can someone explain ticket drops to me?

HoopleDoople

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
I've been having trouble with tickets drops being very inconsistent. I know there's a limit on ticket drops, but in some cases I'll play a full hour after not having played KF2 for an entire day and still get no drop. I'm hoping I can get some information to help clarify what is supposed to happen.

How frequently are tickets supposed to drop and what are the conditions to trigger a drop? Does finding a case take the place of a ticket drop?

You get an item drop once every 4 hours with 30 minutes of gametime. The drop has a high chance of being a ticket, but the regular, non-seasonal drops are still in the drop pool. So while you are more likely to get a ticket after your day of not playing, you still might get a crate instead. If that's the case, then in 4 hours with another 30 minutes of gametime you will get another drop, and so on.

Reactions: Salad Snake
Upvote 0