• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Endless in hard = 167 Scrakes... seriously?

I was simply giving advice for when it happens. I in no way said that it will fix all of your problems. Also i think scrake only wave should wipe you pretty quickly 70-90% of the time on HOE. Its supposed to be hard. The problem is if you can get a grip on it, then the best case scenario is a long and boring wave.

Upvote 0
MikeHoncho;n2317821 said:
FP only is easier than scrakes imo. I can tank all of them as a zerk with a pocket medic and they don't create moving walls like scrakes do. They space out better. Still a total cluster**** though.

I imagine it's the opposite, because there's always gonna be one or three that will always be raged out of the group. Yoill never get a chancw to breath cause as soon as you kill one, another spawns in with a 75% chance to be enraged and join the rage train.

Upvote 0
IMHO, i think we need a Scrake variant that is similar to the Quarter Pound, because as it currently stands, the only realistic way for one to beat the "all fleshpounds" or "all scrakes wave" is by playing Solo as a Level 25 Berserker with the Eviscerator, which is honestly not all that fun to play at all compared to the use of melee weapons.

If we were to replace the "All fleshpound" waves with "All quarter pounds", i reckon co-op games and/or other perks would have a fair shot at said waves.

Upvote 0
flashn00b;n2317834 said:
IMHO, i think we need a Scrake variant that is similar to the Quarter Pound, because as it currently stands, the only realistic way for one to beat the "all fleshpounds" or "all scrakes wave" is by playing Solo as a Level 25 Berserker with the Eviscerator, which is honestly not all that fun to play at all compared to the use of melee weapons.

If we were to replace the "All fleshpound" waves with "All quarter pounds", i reckon co-op games and/or other perks would have a fair shot at said waves.

Even if they keep the all scrake or all fleshpound waves - i'm in favor of a "quarterscrake" option lol.

Mini chainsaws for everyone! :D

Upvote 0
flashn00b;n2317834 said:

i think everyone should stop using the "its impossible" argument about this problem.

ive personally beaten sc wave on solo and 2 man with every perk except firebug and swat i think. The argument that the waves are either death sentences or very boring(best case scenario) is enough without adding in arguments that just arent true.

just my 2c

Upvote 0
omano;n2317896 said:
Yep playing solo or with one other is definitely not the same as a 6 players game I agree. The number of zeds alone makes a huge difference..

true, but for many perks the difference between decapitating a scrake with 1 player, 3 players, or 6 players, doesnt really change all too much. With some perks its a big difference but others not so much. when i said "on solo" what i meant was a game with other players where they all died or left on scrake wave, and i had to clean up with >50 scrakes left.

Upvote 0
oldmidget;n2317897 said:
true, but for many perks the difference between decapitating a scrake with 1 player, 3 players, or 6 players, doesnt really change all too much. With some perks its a big difference but others not so much. when i said "on solo" what i meant was a game with other players where they all died or left on scrake wave, and i had to clean up with >50 scrakes left.

Try doing one where everyone but you dies, and you have over 100 scrakes to off. I was so burned out when I finally finished, cursing Patty to high hell for testing my patience.

Upvote 0