• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF 2 Bug Report - Abomination

MTStarboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2018
Hello guys, i'm a old kf player and i really want to see a better KF2.
After some plays at HoE with my Comando, i was wondering about what happened,
Its the final round and the boss is the abomination, i'l locked in a small room at Biotics Labs.
Abomination start to spawn some "green minions" and to avoid the damage i threw a Granade at its foot.
And Abomination died.
Yes, it died with 1 hand granade.
No shots.
No damage taken.
And no Boss fight (it died whit 1hit kill).

Thx for the attention, move it if its in the wrong area.

thresher3253;n2313363 said:
The abomination is riddled with bugs. Some users have reported that the game can actually spawn two of them. Personally it happened to me to get stuck weaponless in middle air after getting sucked by it and then dying with no reason.

I've been hit once with the Double Abomination bug. We still won though because one died much quicker than expected. I suspect that we also got the insta-kill bug that OP stated.

It should be noted that I, too, was on Biotics Labs during this confusion.

Upvote 0
thresher3253;n2313363 said:
The abomination is riddled with bugs. Some users have reported that the game can actually spawn two of them. Personally it happened to me to get stuck weaponless in middle air after getting sucked by it and then dying with no reason.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. This crap is happening to me every goddamn time! So ****ing annoying!

Upvote 0
Servalion;n2313366 said:
I've been hit once with the Double Abomination bug. We still won though because one died much quicker than expected. I suspect that we also got the insta-kill bug that OP stated.

It should be noted that I, too, was on Biotics Labs during this confusion.

Yeah, i was on Biotics Lab too. Maybe it's the map itself that triggers some conflict?

Upvote 0