• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weekly Challenge

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: VGames83
Upvote 0
"The devs added a free game mode that they were under no obligation to add."
"The free reward for the free game mode (which I presumably enjoyed playing since I did it four times in a row) does not seem to be working."
"I could post on the forums or message the devs about the issue."
"No, screw that noise, I'll just uninstall the entire game because this one subsystem of this one game mode that wasn't even part of the original game does not seem to be working."

10/10 Flawless logic. That'll teach those devs who already have your money.

Reactions: Reclusiarch
Upvote 0
bass361;n2305174 said:
OP is 100% correct, and I guess Devs are under no obligation to make their games fun heh heh ... I don't understand the need to defend a boring game. Seriously guys I'm a huge fan of KF1 and all Horde survials alike, but this game is just ****ing boring.

How the fck Killing Floor 2 is more boring than Killing Floor 1 ? Because you didn't get a weekly reward ? Or in other case what was diffrent in KF1 than KF2 that was more exciting ? Objective Mode, flustrating perk leveling, holding one spot for whole match or maybe slow a.ss zeds ? Don't get me wrong I like KF1 too but KF2 is more fun to me.

2f9.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
KF1's atmosphere is grittier than KF2's. There's no sprinting in KF1 (small thing, but has a big impact on gameplay). KF1 has better taunts (contributes to the character of the game). KF2 is balanced for more classes. KF2 does not (yet?) have objective game modes. KF1 does not have PvP. (I'm excluding mods from all of these because that would make comparisons difficult.)

I dunno, I'm not really in a position to figure out all of the things that separate KF1 and 2 - or why someone might like one over the other. I get the "atmosphere" argument, but, honestly, I like both games very much. Everything I've seen from Tripwire, especially its post-release support, has convinced me to support them and to give them the benefit of the doubt with something like a game mode reward not working. I doubt everyone has the same goodwill toward TWI, and if a missing in-game reward is enough to put someone off a game then fair enough. I've been there. But good devs are too rare in my opinion for me to turn on one for such a small reason.

Upvote 0