• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commando - thank you TWI

The_Pharoah

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
Just wanted to say thank you TWI for the Stoner LMG being added to the Commando class - yes i know a few months ago but i've only really started using it. Now its really helping me support the team with sustained 3 round bursts (otherwise recoil is too high which is fair enough).

The_Pharoah;n2300848 said:
Just wanted to say thank you TWI for the Stoner LMG being added to the Commando class - yes i know a few months ago but i've only really started using it. Now its really helping me support the team with sustained 3 round bursts (otherwise recoil is too high which is fair enough).

When the 63A was first introduced it was defined as 25 damage. Now it is 30. Actually I think it's somehow poor balance in this weapon. Before the update it is an eligible T3 weapon while priced as a T4. After the update, meh, it's still a little incompetent as a T4 weapon. (32 is a THRESHOLD, greatly increase killing efficiency against trash.) To my favor I'd rather have the 25 damage, with a price reduction to meet T3 standards instead of T4.

Upvote 0
I guess you have to balance the ROF with damage or you'll just be carving it up way too much. I much prefer the larger damage (obviously) and would definitely love to see it increased. Its just that now you can really set the Commando apart from the SWAT who were otherwise doing roughly the same role (still are to some extent..just with slightly diff weapons with diff ROFs).

Upvote 0
The_Pharoah;n2300848 said:

Yeah, mando is in a really great place right now.

I may have missed a changelog along the way but it also sounds like the weapons all sound so much better. Playing the perk is literally music to my ears now.

Upvote 0
I would just like to see weapon damage based on caliber.. if it's a means of balance for lmg's.. I think the reload should be a tad pinch slower or the carry weight stupid heavy i.e 11+ kg or even decreased player speed upon equipping the gun. We should have a Machinegunner class though if lmg's are gonna start to flow in, in the future. c:

Reactions: VGames83
Upvote 0
NOD;n2301367 said:
I would just like to see weapon damage based on caliber.. if it's a means of balance for lmg's.. I think the reload should be a tad pinch slower or the carry weight stupid heavy i.e 11+ kg or even decreased player speed upon equipping the gun. We should have a Machinegunner class though if lmg's are gonna start to flow in, in the future. c:

Agreed

Upvote 0