• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

beat the weekly challenge but didnt get the reward.

Strangely, I got the bobble head reward no problem... but then did not get the fleshpound all the time reward for some reason. Its ticked in the list but no reward. got the hazmat gear no problem too. seems something happened in the last updates that killed reward delivery for me.

Oop... all good, must be a lag before rewards appear sometimes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2300294 said:
Some players may experience issues with receiving drops in game if they have security software such as an antivirus or firewall blocking the game.

Make sure the game is on any allowed/ignore list for such software. If it already is and you are still experiencing this issue try removing it and re-adding it.

Players should also add exception for the following:
  • analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
and / or
  • tripwireinteractive.com
over port 10000

In some rare cases, your ISP may be blocking communication on this port and logging into your account from another location should grant the items. We are looking at a solution for this particular case.

Additionally the steps in these articles may help as well:

http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/KB/View/407-item-purchased-from-store-is-missing
http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/KB/View/1406-manual-steam-file-refresh

I did those steps except " Add exception for the following " because i have no idea where to do it, i can't find anything like that on my antivirus nor on windows 7 firewall.

BUT! did not worked fully. I got the *King Pound Visor* and that is it. I didn't got the previous weekly reward. I didn't got sideshow reward neither, but i have the achievements.

As a ArmA III player, i know games have bugs :D, but still, i would love to get the previous weekly shine things

Here is my steam profile, in case someone needs it:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020563864/

Upvote 0
I've tried, and tried and tried.. but i could not get that damn backpack >:O

I did those things listed above, which worked for the *King Pound Visor* but it did not worked now, i even tried using my phones internet instead of my default one... nothing happened D: I don't wanna loose anymore of those rewards, help me gawd!

Attachments

• 20170722120042_1.jpg
    20170722120042_1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I've found a workaround! I hope this method helps someone else:
Follow these steps AFTER you have completed the challenge.

1 - Completely exit Steam.

2 - Delete all files on your steam folder except *steamapps* and *Steam.exe* ( so you won't have to download all your games again. DO NOT DELETE STEAMAPPS).

3 - reboot your PC and wait steam to update on start up.

4 - Once steam have been update and it opens, close and exit it completely.

5 - Disconnect your PC from the Internet (pulling the internet cable or disable its connection, whatever you like).

6 - Plug your cell phone in through the USB cable and on your phone, go in config and select USB TETHERING ( make sure to disable the phone's WI-FI, so you gonna use your phone connection and not your home wi-fi).

7 - Open Steam, then open KF2 and wait for KF2 loads your in-game inventory.

8 - Enjoy your new item! Ta-da...

Upvote 0
Caia 'Zombie' Padilla;n2302042 said:
I've found a workaround! I hope this method helps someone else:
Follow these steps AFTER you have completed the challenge.

1 - Completely exit Steam.

2 - Delete all files on your steam folder except *steamapps* and *Steam.exe* ( so you won't have to download all your games again. DO NOT DELETE STEAMAPPS).

3 - reboot your PC and wait steam to update on start up.

4 - Once steam have been update and it opens, close and exit it completely.

5 - Disconnect your PC from the Internet (pulling the internet cable or disable its connection, whatever you like).

6 - Plug your cell phone in through the USB cable and on your phone, go in config and select USB TETHERING ( make sure to disable the phone's WI-FI, so you gonna use your phone connection and not your home wi-fi).

7 - Open Steam, then open KF2 and wait for KF2 loads your in-game inventory.

8 - Enjoy your new item! Ta-da...

dude what.

Upvote 0