• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

beat the weekly challenge but didnt get the reward.

I completed the challenges and I don't think I received either reward. Unsure what the weekly reward even is as well so maybe I'm not looking in the right places for it?

Some info FWIW,
Nothing new in my KF2/Steam inventory, all challenges themselves have checkmarks for completing them, clicking on the rewards themselves is unresponsive, restarted KF2 a few times to no avail, did the new map on solo/hard/long and finished the challenge for winning the map last, died on the first try, received a Summer Sideshow Price ticket for the first attempt, got the achievement for item collection on first attempt, got the achievement for beating tragic kingdom on hard on second attempt, matchmaker found a paris/hard/medium game and we won against Hans, and didn't receive the normal daily item drop on any of the three games played.

Perhaps something in those details matches with others that didn't get the rewards and conflicts with others that did get the rewards?

Upvote 0
Same here, just finished all the challenges for the seasonal event, I didn't get the reward, and I finished it after the fix .

New users who unlock rewards at this point should have them properly granted. Users who have previously met the unlock requrements will NOT have them yet. We are working on a client update that should fix this.

I did get the reward for the weekly event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Came back to KF2 today, still didn't have any of the unlocks. Played The Tragic Kingdom again, redoing all of the challenges, and no notification came up for the unlockables(got a USB for the item drop). After finishing the game I checked my inventory again and they were finally there. Checking through all the characters I also have a cosmetic for Classic Briar that is clown face paint which is not in my inventory, unsure if related.

I guess if you still haven't gotten the unlocks try a mixture of restarting the game and doing the challenges again now that the fix has been sent out.

Upvote 0
Some players may experience issues with receiving drops in game if they have security software such as an antivirus or firewall blocking the game.

Make sure the game is on any allowed/ignore list for such software. If it already is and you are still experiencing this issue try removing it and re-adding it.

Players should also add exception for the following:
  • analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
and / or
  • tripwireinteractive.com
over port 10000

In some rare cases, your ISP may be blocking communication on this port and logging into your account from another location should grant the items. We are looking at a solution for this particular case.

Additionally the steps in these articles may help as well:

http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/KB/View/407-item-purchased-from-store-is-missing
http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/KB/View/1406-manual-steam-file-refresh

Upvote 0