• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Don't order from G2A or Kinguin ever.

Some things on G2A are for sure not OK, but G2A is just service to sell keys on as far as I know. Still it's funny how these ****ing hyprocrits that people love who stream games, support this platform, and buy games from steam store directly instead.
But I understand why people buy **** from there, and save money.

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

I have just registered so I could reply to this thread that I found when searching. I have heard this about Kinguin and G2A before but I have purchased 850 games between the 2 sites for steam over the last 2 years and I have never had a single game revoked. So if they do hold stolen keys I have never had any issues so this is kinda misleading for people. If it was that bad surely I would have had 1 game revoked?

Upvote 0
I have over 300 games on Steam, Origin and Uplay. KF2 and DayZ are the only games I bought from Steam directly.

I use Allkeyshop or CDkeywatch and it gives me the best deals possible for any game.

Also I don't believe OP.

Kinguins' office is in Bulgaria and I have a friend of mine working there - accountaint. The deals come from people who use Steam market and STEAM is the reason those websites win thons of money.

How things work.

A single person owns 10 CS GO copyes on 10 different steam accounts on 10 VPN machines for example - in reality they have over 1000 of Dota 2 accounts CS GO and other games with "drops". He logs in an "idle server" where your character spawns, then dies and so on and so on and get 1000s of drops this way.

All those accounts generate crates, those crates are being sold on market prices generating "Steam Store Credit". Then when a certain account have enough store credit they buy games and sell them to Kinguin. This is why you receive a "Steam Gift" when you purchase a game from them. There are CD keys from covers but those are mostly from old games that have been bought for cheap by the dozen. Because when you buy games from retail stores like 1000 copyes of Skyrim that no one wants they sell them for cents. There are not stollen CDkeys and such this is absolute bullpoop and OP is misleading everyone.

Upvote 0
I'd rather buy a game cheap and make up for it in dlc and cosmetic purchases once I know I like the game rather than pay 60 up front and feel bad because I spent a lot on a game I don't even like. Screw paying 60 bucks for an 8 hour non-replayable single player game (many single player games these days).

If I get an hour of entertainment for each dollar I spend on the game, I'd be happy to pay for dlc, or cosmetics that I want. If I play a game for 200 hours and I only pay 30 for it, I'm not saying I'd pay 200 bucks for the game, but I wouldn't mind paying for some skins every now and then, even if it brought the total amount that I spent on the game to $100 (probably split over a year or 2 of playing)

Last edited:
Upvote 0