• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

• Total voters
2ztdRSU.jpg

damn you you made me spit out lemonade on the computer! this clearly must be a thing now.

Upvote 0
personally I would prefer my bloats more naturale.
Noticing every bloat having nipple piercings would break the immersion for me and make me wonder why every single bloat specimen decided to do this and they all went through the trouble of finding some piercing and tattoo parlour to pierce their own nipples or getting another specimen to help them do it.

or the scientists working on the specimens deciding that what was missing was for all bloats to have their nipples pierced.

Forgive me for my lack of killing floor lore knowledge if there is already some known reason as to how every single bloat must have his nipples pierced before he can go into combat.

Upvote 0
I too have been filled with sadness of the lack of Nipple piercings on the bloat! Do you think the world can handle both realistic fat jiggles/Nipple piercings and the addition of the bloat randomly pooping?

We need the nipple piercings, you fool! What would we do without them?

Unless there is nipple piercings this game is not a buy for me, sorry Tripwire.

Upvote 0
Forgive me for my lack of killing floor lore knowledge if there is already some known reason as to how every single bloat must have his nipples pierced before he can go into combat.
I believe the canonical explanation is that the nipple piercings come free with the meat cleavers at the Cleavers 'N Piercings store.

Do you think the world can handle both realistic fat jiggles/Nipple piercings and the addition of the bloat randomly pooping?
If the world isn't ready, then I say you make it ready.

Upvote 0
Pat is kinky :T
Oooh or maybe
maybe it's like how cows have a nose ring
The bloats get nipple rings so they can be herded around by their nipples.
:I

Upvote 0

Well i think that the ring piercings can have a hook attached to them so when need to use their hands, they can conveniently hang their cleavers through the hole on the hooks attached to the piercings so they have their cleavers on them at all times.

Upvote 0