• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

• Total voters
Welcome once again, won't you, fellow nipple piercing enthusiasts, and happy anniversary! We are now six months into our unstoppable "Bring Back The Bloat's Nipple Piercings in KF2!" campaign! The dawn of a new year approaches, one sure to be marked by piercing change!

While I am sure you are all excited at hearing the recent PS4 announcement and the exciting implications that come with it, rest assured that your local Bloat nipple piercing crew have been working non-stop these past four months on all your nipple piercing-related matters! With the PS4 announcement trailer, we were hot on the case checking for the important matter you all care about!

I have analyzed the footage with a team of expert scientists and engineers proficient in the field of nipple piercings:

vd0FbQu.jpg

Unfortunately, the preliminary results are grim. There are still no confirmed sightings of the elusive Bloat nipple piercings in the KF2 wild.

Remember, Tripwire: With the advent of the PS4, you now have the opportunity to extoll the virtues of nipple piercings to a whole new generation across an entirely new platform! You could make the nipple piercings a PS4 trophy! That's something the kids love on their Playing Stations 4, right? :IS2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Patros
Upvote 0
Welcome once again, won't you, fellow nipple piercing enthusiasts, and happy anniversary! We are now six months into our unstoppable "Bring Back The Bloat's Nipple Piercings in KF2!" campaign! The dawn of a new year approaches, one sure to be marked by piercing change!

While I am sure you are all excited at hearing the recent PS4 announcement and the exciting implications that come with it, rest assured that your local Bloat nipple piercing crew have been working non-stop these past four months on all your nipple piercing-related matters! With the PS4 announcement trailer, we were hot on the case checking for the important matter you all care about!

I have analyzed the footage with a team of expert scientists and engineers proficient in the field of nipple piercings:

vd0FbQu.jpg

Unfortunately, the preliminary results are grim. There are still no confirmed sightings of the elusive Bloat nipple piercings in the KF2 wild.

Remember, Tripwire: With the advent of the PS4, you now have the opportunity to extoll the virtues of nipple piercings to a whole new generation across an entirely new platform! You could make the nipple piercings a PS4 trophy! That's something the kids love on their Playing Stations 4, right? :IS2:

I'm crying.. this is hilarious.

Upvote 0
I never noticed till i viewed the trading card on steam today that his Nipples are pierced.

The Siren also had her milk duds hanging out at one point for KF.

I think TWI likes to have the brown buttons either nice and clean or nothing at all.

Sadly checking screenshots, it seems that the sexy beast is lacking in any piercings.
Spoiler!

Atlease the siren got a nicer hairstyle.

Upvote 0
I don't know about the Neon Nipple Rings that seems somewhat Ricoculous while it would be humorous during a night map. I think the regular Nipple rings would just be good enough.

Regular Nipple Rings

The joke
-
-
-
-
FP's head
-
-
-
-
-
Your head

I know I have problems identifying jokes that people make far too subtle/borderline unfunny on this board, but man that was quite an obvious one
clearly making fun of the Gold and neon DLCs

Upvote 0