• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So 2 points of note - cause a good chunk of you seem to have missed a thing or two

killingfloor2-streets.jpg

Is the game gonna turn black and white for gory moments?
Sounds nice

Upvote 0
Destructible Dynamic lighting!

You already won your internet cookie!

So light trolling is possible now? Gosh! I can't wait to shoot out all the lights and watch as my team mates strain to see the impending crawler army in the darkness! ;)

In all seriousness this is a cool little feat. This coupled with a reasonably destructible environment would be cool. I don't mean on the scale of BF3 or stuff, but rather a Fleshpound walloping through a door frame and sending the door (frame and all) flying.

Upvote 0
Another feature ( besides the blood stained walls and floors remaining bloodied throughout the match and the corpses littering the streets ) that i would like to see make the cut would be the bullet ridden walls and small scale destructibility remain throughout as well . Every slash from a zerkers blade hitting a wall leaving a mark , every bullet shot through a non brick wall leaving a gaping hole . Every grenade explosion leaving a small crater and burnt concrete.

Upvote 0
Another feature ( besides the blood stained walls and floors remaining bloodied throughout the match and the corpses littering the streets ) that i would like to see make the cut would be the bullet ridden walls and small scale destructibility remain throughout as well . Every slash from a zerkers blade hitting a wall leaving a mark , every bullet shot through a non brick wall leaving a gaping hole . Every grenade explosion leaving a small crater and burnt concrete.

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but such functionality is probably a decade away.

And it would also break the game. So you can just throw grenades and tunnel your way out of the map? Wut?

Upvote 0
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but such functionality is probably a decade away.

And it would also break the game. So you can just throw grenades and tunnel your way out of the map? Wut?

Well, ancient Red Faction 1 already has this Functionality.
You can use Rocketlaunchers, Grenadelaunchers or Grenades to dig Tunnels in a Mountain or in the Ground you stand on or you can completly destroy Buildings till only the Pillars are left.

Also I was abled to mod all Guns in a way, that they leave a little Damage on the Map, so you had little Bulletholes in the Walls and Stuff like that.

That was 2001 and it worked good. :D

Of course it would realy change the Gameplay, if the Demo would be abled, to dig endless Tunnels in a Wall, where everyone could hide in. Though it sounds funny, that is nothing we want in KF2 i guess.

But we don`t need full destructibility of Maps for this cosmetic Effect.
Just imagine a destructable Layer over all Parts of the Map on wich you can see little Bulletholes, Meele (Scars) and biger Holes caused by the Demo but nothing that influences the Gameplay.

I`m just saying, it is possible to do something like that, not that this is a must have.

Sry for bad English. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Well, ancient Red Faction 1 already has this Functionality.
You can use Rocketlaunchers, Grenadelaunchers or Grenades to dig Tunnels in a Mountain or in the Ground you stand on or you can completly destroy Buildings till only the Pillars are left...

It was awesome in that game, tunneling into a wall to use the railgun and making passages to enemy base. Even making bridges fall down.

Upvote 0