• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XBox Stats Progression Issue

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    To all XBox players, it has been reported to us and confirmed locally there is an issue with stats not progressing after matches are completed. The team is looking into this issue now. This thread will be updated when we have more information to share. We do not currently have any ETA on a fix.

UPDATE: A potential fix was just deployed this evening and early signs are looking good. We will be double checking everything in the morning when more people are back in office.

Last edited:
    Reactions: lwc and xJoombiex
    Actually i don't think i got any updates when it started to happen, i was playing the morning, everything was fine ! Then it did it for 1 match, after that, about 2 match were fine and it started happening every match since then ! So i guess i am still on the updates i am supposed to. Lastest console update was on 2019-07-01

the game in itself is on version 1.0.2.1

tho it seems to have happened when the weekly bonuses changed ! If that could help !

Upvote 0
    I just bought the game 4 days ago and there was no issues till 2 days ago and I got to level 9 on the survivalist so it is kimda crummy and I really like the game and it sucks that the game would have this bug after just bought so I hope it is fixed soon cause I sometimes get the tickets for the event but that is it no cash for the vault or experience and I have gotten to level 12 multiple times.

Upvote 0
    The team is continuing to investigate and work on this issue as we go into the weekend here. Due to this issue we are currently planning for the following:
    • The seasonal event to end as normal at the planned time
    • Our traditional end of event Double XP period will be enacted at a time after this issue has been corrected

Upvote 0
    This issue also affects the completion of the "Weekly Checkup" seasonal objective (at the very least, I didn't test the others), and as such prevents receiving the seasonal reward.

It'll show as completed at the match's end, but then won't be ticked off, or award the vault credits, when you return to the menu.

I made two attempts, and in the second, not exiting to the main menu until the next map (it was no longer ticked off, and the XP I received didn't carry through, when the next map began).

Thanks.

Upvote 0
    I'm not sure if it's related, but it happened around the same time. Dosh Vault isn't counting anything towards it. No crates, no progression, nothing. I don't remember the Daily's always changing every game either, maybe that has something to do with it. I dunno. A friend is experiencing all of these issues too. Anyways, tossing out info that might help.

Upvote 0
    I have been running the newest update from xbox. I ran into this problem about 4 months back. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it ran fine. This time I did the same and it did not fix the issue. I haven't received any of my quests that I completed and haven't received any of my experience points. :( I hope this issue gets fixed soon. First and foremost, THANK YOU TRIPWIRE for hearing our concerns and trying to fix the issue asap. Awesome game.

Upvote 0