• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Getting Objective About The Situation

I'm intrigued to see how the update goes. Hopefully this upcoming addition will be just the beginning of either adding objectives to all maps OR expanding what we can look forward to in later updates.

I'm most curious to know #1 how many objectives there are, #2 whether there are any map-specific ones and #3 whether they are randomised every game to avoid repetition.

Upvote 0
Yes I'm curious as well. Endless will always be my go-to, but if this is truly the turning point in KF2's development that it's hinted to be, it will be interesting to see how things play out. As long as it's quality content I'll be happy!

I don't imagine they'll be randomized every game, as it wasn't like that in the first game. And if Payday 2 is anything to go by, players will always pick a favorite variant to stand by. Who knows though!

Upvote 0
For clarity, by 'randomise' I mean if there are say 10 objectives [1 per wave] then when you play game 2, 3, etc you won't get the same order each time OR there are a pool of say 15/20+ objectives which can occur and each game you get a random selection from that number.

I wouldn't mind if the final one [4th, 7th, 10th] was the same each time [as in for that map as opposed to simply being the last task before Boss/completion] but I'd like to think that if I load up say Nuked I won't be doing the same stuff, in the same order, ad infinitum.

Make sense?

Upvote 0
WHEN? not getting impatient... But let me explain. Ahem
Beta Testing is suppose to be something that only VETERAN gamer bellonging to KF2 community would do. You dont really expect that some fresh FPS player to franchise
or to FPS genre generally, would think ill of your not-so-perfect BETA test launch? That is underestimating people inteligence. IF you are having tehnical issues i understand.
But can some1 from dev team tell us what is the Show-stopper?
Tnx in advance
Faithfully your hardcore noob snakeWUfrost

Last edited:
Upvote 0