• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Spilling The News

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello everyone!

Since the return from the holiday break, the team here at Tripwire has been hard at work planning for a great new year across our existing and upcoming games, for Killing Floor fans that means more guns, maps and new features (along with a host of community driven quality of life improvements and fixes)! So let us once again pull back the curtain of what is coming next:
    spillway_03.jpg

Water rushes around you, almost drowning out the creak and ache of machinery fallen into disrepair. Before you stands a giant concrete edifice, built to harness the power of a once mighty river. Will you and your team have what it takes to reclaim this facility? Welcome to Spillway - a standard Survival map by community mapper Rewire.
    spillway_06.jpg

Some new arsenal additions are on their way, straight out of the Horzine R&D labs, so be sure to keep an eye out for the next WWAUT for all the details!

Last edited:
    VGames83;n2329006 said:
    I'd like to see a map where you actually get to see Zeds being created. Like a bio factory or something.

lol isint that just Biotics lab there is a literal incubation tank and a machine plucking them out from there.

but yeah i love this factory map that isnt a sterile space station, and for me containment station is a very dull map, with only lockdown being slightly better. maybe this will be a worthy spiritual successor to waterworks.

Upvote 0