• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xbox One Server Issues

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    As far as we are aware, the server issues are now fixed.

Servers are now up as of 12:30 PM EST (-5 GMT) Wednesday October 5th. The team has found a way to resolve the connection issue without a new build.

10 event tickets are now also going out to Xbox players on next login. We are currently investigating lag issues being reported in the servers by players.
    The team has managed to find the root cause of the connectivity issues. However the issue will need a new build to address it. The build is currently being made and we are submitting it for release as soon as possible. We currently expect the earliest it will be able to go out will be Thursday, December 6th if no issues arise during testing or in the submission process.

We are sorry that this has happened. To help make up for this, all Xbox players will receive a set of event tickets to make up for time lost in a future update.

This post will be updated with new information or timing should things change.

Last edited:
    Yoshiro;n2327411 said:
    The team has managed to find the root cause of the connectivity issues. However the issue will need a new build to address it. The build is currently being made and we are submitting it for release as soon as possible. We currently expect the earliest it will be able to go out will be Thursday, December 6th if no issues arise during testing or in the submission process.

We are sorry that this has happened. To help make up for this, all Xbox players will receive a set of event tickets to make up for time lost.

This post will be updated with new information or timing should things change.

I am randomly getting dropped on PS4, any chance of tickets coming our way for PS4 users?

Upvote 0
    Yoshiro;n2327411 said:
    Servers are now up as of 12:30 PM EST (-5 GMT) Wednesday October 5th. The team has found a way to resolve the connection issue without a new build.

10 event tickets are now also going out to Xbox players on next login.

You may want to work on a new build anyways... been trying to play online for the past few hours and have been experiencing server-side lag that makes the game unplayable. I know it's not just me, been trying other online games as well and had no issues. players constantly join server, get squad wiped due to lag, and then leave. you can see what i mean in this clip:
    https://gameclipscontent-d3012.xbox..._=1544052759_02635111f2f77a86c719139dcb26f79c
    Note how the scrake and the camera clip around, and heath bars don't respond immediately to bullets. Id also like to point out that at the end, you see that no one on our team is below lvl15, two of us are prestiged, and the game is set to Hard; and yet we lost miserably on the 4th round.

But other than server issues, the new update is great! the tommy is my new favorite and maps are perfect <3

Upvote 0