• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Second Twisted Christmas Beta Is Here

007_lord1;n2327287 said:
The MP7 dose not do more damage at the same weight than the tommy gun, but the MP7 is underpowered for the cost and weight.
But ya even the p90 with the same mag size, less recoil, cheaper ammo, more reserve ammo, and a red dot sight dose more damage if they are both at the same weight.

You're talking about the MP5 right? Because the MP7 is often seen (with very good reasons) as one of the best T1 weapons of the bunch. It's reliable, efficient, polyvalent...Everything a gun should be.

Upvote 0
Grave;n2327294 said:

Care to give more details about it in the support thread? Every PC handles KF2 in its own way, and just saying "it doesn't work, fix it" gives very little to the devs to look into. Post your issues in the support section the most detailed as possible, even telling them your operating system, your PC specs and all that stuff, and I emphasize on it being very detailed. Having a bitter atitude and overall negative won't get you far.

On another note, I'm glad Tommygun had a buff to its fire rate but cmon... an extra 5-10% of damage wouldn't hurt anybody or a 1kg less to its current weight. The main goal of KF2 current upgrade system is to make a T2 weapon viable on the last waves, like to make them compete with its higher tier brothers for the "go-to" weapon, right now the question you should ask yourselves is "would this weapon be as useful as a higher tier weapon if I upgrade it to that tier?" Upgraded Tommygun vs P90 for example, why would I upgrade Tommy?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aleflippy;n2327302 said:
You're talking about the MP5 right? Because the MP7 is often seen (with very good reasons) as one of the best T1 weapons of the bunch. It's reliable, efficient, polyvalent...Everything a gun should be.

Testing all the SWAT guns in the same way,(tier 5 shooting a clot and same perk)
The UMP, the Thompson, and the MP5 are the only ones that do more damage than the P90

The MP7 is not as bad as I remember for some reason, but it still has the smallest mag for a SWAT tied with the UMP, is 8 Kg at tier 5 and not a very big ammo reserve for the high rate of fire(3rd highest, Kriss and Ump tied for first at 1200 RPM according to the wiki).

Looking at the stats, it looks like the rate of fire effects the damage making the Kriss and MP7 do little damage.

Damage each gun did on a body shot on a Cyst with a lvl 25 survivalist (testing guns probably the most useful thing the survivalist can do)
MP7 -------- 62
MP5 -------- 69
Thompson - 83
P90 -------- 66
UMP ------- 94
Kriss ------ 63
Hmtech --- 53 (less damage for better recharge on the darts I guess)
Mac 10 ---- 55 (12x2 burn damage)
100 would of killed the clot so everything would kill in 2 body shots.

Upvote 0
Zidious G;n2327351 said:
Wrong topic but all my skins are gone and have been for a while now. What can I do about this?

I've had this happen once when my game didn't properly sync up with the cloud and it gave me a rather large headache..

Between verifying the game cache in properties and uninstalling/reinstalling the game I got my inventory back.

Try the game cache first - you may get lucky.

Upvote 0