• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PlayStation 4 Hotfix 1.25

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We are updating the PlayStation 4 build of the game to address the following issues:
    • Fixed various visual issues with the Neon MKIII weapon skins
    • Fixed an issue where the Dosh Vault could be read incorrectly and set to 0 for some users
      • For users already impacted, this build will try and recover an older data point (the stat prior to the release of the 1.24 update) if it can, but this may not work for all players
      • If this does not happen for you, please file a ticket on support.killingfloor2.com so that we can make a correction on your account so you can continue earning dosh vault crates moving ahead
    • The update will provide 25 million dosh vault dosh to player affected by the stats lost in update 1.24

Something happened to me and it's worrying me a little, since I the dosh vault animation won't stop, and I keep receiving a homoungus amount of crates... And each time I go to the vault, I cannot exit it since the animation keeps going as I keep receiving infinite dosh!!! At first I was like: "Nice" but now is worrying me since agter playing a match I didn't recieve a Halloween ticket. As I'm writing this, I'm still receiving dosh... Oh, by the way, this was done after I Prestiged my Demo for the second time. And it just stopped... damn, now I have 49 crates!!! It stopped but I'm reporting anyway, there may be something wrong with my account or maybe not. I'm CTM49 on the PS4

Upvote 0
    Crisstation;n2326151 said:
    Something happened to me and it's worrying me a little, since I the dosh vault animation won't stop, and I keep receiving a homoungus amount of crates... And each time I go to the vault, I cannot exit it since the animation keeps going as I keep receiving infinite dosh!!! At first I was like: "Nice" but now is worrying me since agter playing a match I didn't recieve a Halloween ticket. As I'm writing this, I'm still receiving dosh... Oh, by the way, this was done after I Prestiged my Demo for the second time. And it just stopped... damn, now I have 49 crates!!! It stopped but I'm reporting anyway, there may be something wrong with my account or maybe not. I'm CTM49 on the PS4

Your Vault is likely trying to recover from the reset bug and returning to the last known good data it had on your earnings. Vault Dosh/ Crates were also given out as a thanks for all your patience with the issue.

Reactions: Crisstation
    Upvote 0
    Kittenmittens;n2326194 said:
    Your Vault is likely trying to recover from the reset bug and returning to the last known good data it had on your earnings. Vault Dosh/ Crates were also given out as a thanks for all your patience with the issue.

Thanks for the 50 crates, the vault does not seem to hold any more skids of money, i`m currently at 127 million. Also i`v been trying to reach out at support to reset my my vault, its boring having 20,000 crates due to a glitch.

Upvote 0