• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - How About A Shopping Spree!?

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Hello everyone!

Today we want to talk about an upcoming... Not again Nick, it isn't your time yet. As we were saying, an upcoming community map joining the game as an official custom later this year. Introducing Shopping Spree!
shoppingspree01.jpg

Something evil lurks these halls of commerce. Yes of course we are talking about shoppers such as yourselves looking for deals of the latest and greatest gifts for others, or perhaps yourselves, this holiday season.

These new toys are flying off the shelves!
edar.jpg

No Nick, nobody wants to see your badly put together drawing of "candy armor". What do you mean it will be useful later? Fine, fine, but you owe us for this!
alpha.jpg

No, no more til next week. That is when we said you would have your chance.

To the rest of you, it looks like this Nick fellow has something special in store. Make sure to check back in next week to see what else he pulls out of his bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: clconx
Dragontear;n2325925 said:
Makes me think of the Rioter, but that zed already exists so... are normal Zeds gaining ablative armour? As in one out of X many being spawned with some kind of improvised protection during the game?

the rioter didn't have armor last year (i don't think?) and he was just the elite alpha clot so his armor is going to look like that in addition to the white clothes

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pie1055;n2325940 said:
First the DAR character has a FLCL reference and now we're possibly going to have an eDAR that's an Evangelion reference. I'm beginning to think there's one person on the team that won't shut up about anime stuff and, if so, I commend them for it.

*Cruel Angel Thesis starts playing*

Shopping spree uh? I died aplenty in that map. Glad I'll finally be able to take my revenge (hopefully)

Upvote 0