• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hotfix is live. v1072 Patchnotes

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
We hope everyone is enjoying the Monster Mascaraed update. We rolled out a hotfix today that addresses many issues with cosmetic items. This is a client and server update. We thank you for the continued support as we work towards what's next for Killing Floor 2.

Bugs
User Interface
  • Fixed an issue where the 9MM Neon MKIII weapon skins were not highlighting as equipped on the Inventory menu after selecting to equip any of them.
  • Fixed an issue where the Husk Cannon Neon MKIII weapon skins were not highlighting as equipped on the Inventory menu after selecting to equip any of them.
  • Fixed an issue where the Doomstick Mint Neon MKIII weapon skin was not highlighting as equipped on the Inventory menu after selecting to equip it.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween 2018 Face Paint | Classic Masterson inventory preview image used a low resolution image.

Art
  • Fixed an issue where the scope of the SPX 464 Centerfire Neon MKIII weapon texture model in-game does not match its Inventory image for all skin conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where the scope of the M99 AMR Neon MKIII weapon texture model in-game does not match its Inventory image for all skin conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where equipping the Battle-scarred and Field-tested variants of the Doomstick Neon MKIII weapon skin placed the Mint texture variant on the gun.
  • Fixed an issue where the Battle-scarred and Field-tested variants of the Mac 10 Neon MKIII weapon skin were using the incorrect textures.
  • Fixed an issue where the Static Strikers Neon MKIII weapon skins were not applying to the weapon model.
  • Fixed an issue where equipping the Husk Cannon Battle-scarred Neon MKIII weapon skin applied the Mint variant to the weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where the dropped 3rd person model scope of the P90 SMG Neon MKIII weapon texture model in-game does not match its Inventory image for all skin conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where the Battle-scarred and Field-tested variants of the P90 Neon MKIII weapon skin used the Mint texture for its scope.
[*]Fixed an issue where the M16M203 Battle-scarred and Field-tested Neon MKIII weapon skins used the Mint variant for the 3rd person model.undefined

Wanted to report that my M4 Vault skin looks full gold instead of what it should, see attached pic.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pbo;n2325841 said:
Wanted to report that my M4 Vault skin looks full gold instead of what it should, see attached pic.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​

Same with my Vault Precious P90 skin. I heard from one guy in a game that got nearly like 5-6 T3 Vault Precious skins that they all resemble original gold Precious skins, instead of the Vault style. This issue has persisted since the event launch.

Look, I know the Neon MKIIIs take priority because they're your latest moneymaker, but don't forget the free stuff too.

Upvote 0